This topic is locked.

Help with account settings
My problems started when I accidentally clicked "Hide this Notice" no the banner advising of a higher resolution picture. I could not find a setting anywhere to undo that hide. I deleted all the Konachan cookies on my browser, which works when I'm not logged in, but as soon as I log in, that notice is still hidden.

When trying to fix this, in my account settings, I put a check mark in "Show Image Samples". But the result of that, when I click on an image thumbnail, I open the picture, but absolutely nothing else, (the sidebar with the tags is missing, as well as any other text. Just the picture on the normal grey backgound colour.) Even though I tried unchecking that option, images still open in the same truncated format. I can only effectively use Konachan to it's fullest if I browse images while not logged in.
This should have been posted in the Site Bug Reports & Troubleshooting forum.

I just tested with my Member level account and I couldn't reproduce the problem.
Clicking to hide the notice only hides that bar at the top. "View larger image" still appears in yellow in the left sidebar for applicable posts. Keep in mind that in won't appear at all for posts below a certain size. The bar reappears when I clear the cookies.

"View larger image" should only appear when "Show Image Samples" is checked. Either way, you should always see a direct link to the image in the left sidebar.

If you clicked on a thumbnail and got only the image, did you possibly click on the bar below the image? That's a direct link to the largest JPEG version of the image.

You you want to reply to this, please do so in the proper forum. *Topic locked*