This topic is locked.

[GIVEAWAY] J-list Japanese Snack Box monthly giveaway! (December)
Snacks wooo! We will be giving away one Japanese Snack Box for the month of December! This is a RANDOM BOX OF SNACKS! It's different every month.

The first month (April) was random draw. The next two months (May and June) ware random draw again BUT we had a quota for participants to fill by the end of the month (or to be precise two days before the month ends). These quotas were discussed in this thread. July involved sharing some creative works with everyone. August and September were random yet again and so were October and November. Same this month since I simply think it's the most fair!

This month we'll have no quotas or limits, it will be truly random draw!

To share your interest in this month's giveaway please let us know what your favourite thing about Autumn/Fall is! Personally - I LOVE THE RAINY NIGHTS! :3

The night of December 2nd we'll pick a random participant out of everyone who will be required to provide the information below. DO NOTE - you do not need to send information if you're not the winner.

If you win you have the next two days (roughly 48 hours) to provide this information so that I can relay it to J-list on the 2-4 December (I seem to be a time mage!):

• Accurate email adress
  • Mailing Adress
  • Name
You will be required to send this information to me so that I can pass it on to J-list. There are no codes like previous giveaways we've done. This is going to be directly sent so make sure the information you provide is accurate. Rest assured that the information provided will not be used for anything other then to give J-list a recipient for this box. Your personal information is safe with us.

Keep in mind that delivery times might vary depending on amount of orders that J-list has to process at the time.

Winners will be unable to win again for 12 months. Our six winners up to this point are Flandre93, Artwork, otaku_emmy, Stealthbird97, Wiresetc, Traz64, HarukaNanase and aradan.

EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER! There are no age restrictions and all staff can participate in the giveaway as well!

Please send any questions or inquiries directly to me here or on [email protected]. (Please use Dmail instead of replying to this topic with questions. Any non-entries or repeated entries will be cleared in order to keep everything tidy).

All of the ideas in the discussion topic (found here) are being taken into account. If you have further comments or ideas you can send them directly to me or keep posting in that topic. It will remain open for the time being.

We are continuing to experiment with the best way to give out these boxes. None of this is a finite version of the giveaway and we might do something different each month. I will try and stay true to the "Random Draw" principle but we might try some fun stuff like Art Contests and the like. Again, if you have any ideas let us know here!

I keep saying we might return to the Quota limits but I really think truly random draw is the best way to go about it. Please let me know how you feel about it either in that thread or in a Dmail to me. Haven't figured it out what's best just yet. :P If you got fun ideas of what we can do - share!

Good luck!
Lower AC/Heating costs!!!
My favorite thing would definitely be the temperature. I absolutely can't handle the heat in summer and winter is just a bit too cold so fall (as well as spring) has the perfect temperature for me. And finally seeing the temperatures go down again after enduring 3 months of sweltering heat feels even better.
Zolxys said:
Lower AC/Heating costs!!!
This, so much this. Also for anyone else who lives in Florida, we finally get a break from the heat for a few months. Outside of that, nothing really changes. Some tree's change color but nothing like up north, we also start getting our influx of snowbirds. People who drive south for the winter.
My favorite thing would definitely be the change in temperature as I prefer colder climates. It also helps that good AAA games tend to come out in the fall.
Well I live in a country which goes from scorching heat (summer) to Great Flood rain levels (winter, even though this winter wasn't that bad), so idk which would be my favorite thing about autumn...
Therefore, I'll go with the most generic thing, seeing all the trees change color and the leaves falling XD
Pumpkin pie, crunchy leaves, and drinking new and more tea is the only thing i like about the fall.
HMM! I love the nice temperatures, baking and eating said baked goods.
i like autumn because its my birthday on that season.
and the temperature is really nice.
And watching the pretty colors of autumn <3
C4R10Z123GT said:
i like autumn because its my birthday on that season.
I would have said the same thing... But then I learned that apparently, November is not Autumn -.-'

So... Less allergies I guess xD
Well firstly it's temperature. It's not too hot or too cold. And also it is the colorfur time when the leaves are falling.
Whenever cold weather starts to kick in, I start using my blanket when I'm working near my desk. That extra little warmth makes slow nights quite pleasing.