This topic is locked.

[GIVEAWAY] J-list Japanese Snack Box monthly giveaway! (February 2016)
More Snacks wooo! We will be giving away one Japanese Snack Box for the month of February! This is a RANDOM BOX OF SNACKS! It's different every month.

The first month (April) was random draw. The next two months (May and June) ware random draw again BUT we had a quota for participants to fill by the end of the month (or to be precise two days before the month ends). These quotas were discussed in this thread. July involved sharing some creative works with everyone. August and September were random yet again and so were October, November, December and January. Same this month since I simply think it's the most fair!

This month we'll have no quotas or limits, it will be truly random draw!

To share your interest in this giveaway share how you cope with the cold weather! Personally I love a cup of hot Coffee or a cup of herbal tea with some honey. :D Feel free to link to an image that illustrates it, such as post #194377. Feel free to simply say why you love/hate cold weather.

The night of February 7th we'll pick a random participant out of everyone who will be required to provide the information below. DO NOTE - you do not need to send information if you're not the winner.

If you win you have the next two days (roughly 48 hours) to provide this information so that I can relay it to J-list shortly after:

• Accurate email adress
  • Mailing Adress
  • Name
You will be required to send this information to me so that I can pass it on to J-list. There are no codes like previous giveaways we've done. This is going to be directly sent so make sure the information you provide is accurate. Rest assured that the information provided will not be used for anything other then to give J-list a recipient for this box. Your personal information is safe with us.

Keep in mind that delivery times might vary depending on amount of orders that J-list has to process at the time.

Winners will be unable to win again for 12 months. Our six winners up to this point are Flandre93, Artwork, otaku_emmy, Stealthbird97, Wiresetc, Traz64, HarukaNanase,aradan, kuma007 and tettertot.

EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER! There are no age restrictions and all staff can participate in the giveaway as well!

Please send any questions or inquiries directly to me here or on [email protected]. (Please use Dmail instead of replying to this topic with questions. Any non-entries or repeated entries will be cleared in order to keep everything tidy).

All of the ideas in the discussion topic (found here) are being taken into account. If you have further comments or ideas you can send them directly to me or keep posting in that topic. It will remain open for the time being.

We are continuing to experiment with the best way to give out these boxes. None of this is a finite version of the giveaway and we might do something different each month. I will try and stay true to the "Random Draw" principle but we might try some fun stuff like Art Contests and the like. Again, if you have any ideas let us know here!

I keep saying we might return to the Quota limits but I really think truly random draw is the best way to go about it. Please let me know how you feel about it either in that thread or in a Dmail to me. Haven't figured it out what's best just yet. :P If you got fun ideas of what we can do - share!

Good luck! :D

P.S. Did the missing boxes start showing up? Please try and keep me posted.
Well I for one don't mind the cold weather. In the morning I usually drink a cup of coffee (yes, I've turned back to coffee... only in the morning! Scientifically proven fact that it helps your brain work better and also help with your cardio). Occasionally, like when I have to wait somewhere, I take my time sipping some hot chocolate.
I don't really like the winter but I don't seem to mind it either. I used to drink Milk Tea quite frequently but I've not had the urge to make some these days. Usually I just crawl into my warm bed and just browse the web on my laptop.
I'm Floridian, cold weather is the spawn of satan himself! The air should never go below 72F!
Well, I spent a few Years living in Phoenix, Arizona and +50C is HOT. I will take cold over hot any day. Humans can defeat cold with clothing, Hot can only be defeated with air conditioning. I use layers with not too heavy a coat, so I can always be comfortable. However, if it is going to be cold, I prefer really cold like -20C to -30C.When the weather is +/-0C it sucks, the sidewalks are slippery and wet slush gets tracked inside. This is really hard on shoes too.
It just snowed and we are still shoveling out so how i deal with it is drinking teas and now coffee with different creamers and eating homemade beef stew because it is the best and cozing up in a blanket
I'm not very sensitive to cold weather, so I don't really mind the temperature dropping. At least I can deal with that way better than with heat. Just make sure I wear enough layers when I go out so I don't get sick. The only thing that I really hate about winter is snow and all the inconviniences that come with it.