Konachan.com Sitepack Links ver 2.0
The Konachan sitepacks are a tradition dating back to the Imperial First Era, providing a comprehensive collection of Konachan image posts for downloading as large batches, which works as a convenience for Kona peasants and travelers from afar.

Originally maintained as an official service by the First Emperor Shuugo, it was later taken over by the Magistrate naikoto as a volunteer project.

With the end of the First Era and the migration of the old Imperial elite to unknown lands, the sitepack project laid dormant for some years until in early 2015 the noble Konaite Shaggy heeded the call to arms and took up the mantle of management for this glorious civic service once more.
Text above written by Minabi

Permission was asked to the mighty rulers of the kingdom to move the discussion about this important topic to a new location, as the old place lacked the tools needed for the proper production of the new goods that were being created, and maintenance of the ones that were left behind by the old Imperial elite.

With the rulers giving a positive answer to the request made by the new maker of the goods, his work began to keep this important task alive, and so the old workshop was left behind.....
Text above added by Shaggy

Shaggy here, at the moment I'm the user in charge of building/maintaining the site packs, these packs contain all the images uploaded to the site for a certain period of time and at the moment are updated on a biannual schedule, once at the end/beginning of each year and once around July 1st.

***Extra Info***

The packs are compressed individually, so you don't have to download all the files in order to decompress them

At the moment packs are located inside the Internet Archive site, and I'll try to get new ways for the users to download the packs (mirrors, torrent, etc), so without further ado:

Links to the internet archive: Year 2009, Year 2010, Year 2011, Year 2012, Year 2013, Year 2014, Year 2015, Year 2016, Year 2017

Enjoy! (≧∇≦)/
Thank you very much!!!
And the moment you've been waiting for!!

The 2017 pack is up (link added to the 1st post too =3)

This site rip contains posts starting at January 2017 and finishing on July 3rd, 2017(I think), which corresponds to packs 588 up to 631 with around 12k+ posts in total.

Next update of the packs will be done around new year when the 2017 rip is finished!

Enjoy! (≧∇≦)/
thanks for your awesome service
Happy new year people!!!

The latest update to the Sitepacks is already up in the Internet Archive site inside the 2017 pack

This update consists of packs 632 up to 680 and contains around 9.5k posts that were made from around July 3rd, 2017, up to December 31st, 2017 (GMT -6)

Next update will be made around July this year, and will mean the start of the 2018 pack!

Without further ado, enjoy!! (≧∇≦)/
thank you so much
Thank you very much!!!
Please make a torrent file including the sitepack from the 09-17. It will be the perfect
Hi and thanks (a lot) for everything. Just 1 question: why 2016 pack is the only one not downloadable? there are neither the zip file nor the torrent file. Everything is locked. Thanks
BW
ceres19 said:
Hi and thanks (a lot) for everything. Just 1 question: why 2016 pack is the only one not downloadable? there are neither the zip file nor the torrent file. Everything is locked. Thanks
BW
I just checked on the Archive page, for some reason the collection was moved to a group of collections that require you to have an account on the Archive (and be logged in) in order to check/download the files, I have no idea why this change happened and will contact someone from the staff to have it checked and hopefully solved soon.

Thanks for pointing it out
MOD edit by Charly: useless post containing 3 fullquotes and no text by user deleted.
2017 torrent unavailable
Hello, I yesterday found that the torrent of 2017 in the Internet Archive is unavailable —— Although the torrent itself can be downloaded, it doesn't work, even if I sign up on the Internet Archive.
Still, the zip file is available so that it may be a good news. but I think that torrent is more convenience to store and allow me to easily choose which file to download.
BTW, thanks a lot for your website and your work. I love this website so much.
Will try to sort that out, I have still not gotten a response from the archive people over the previous issue....so yeah, either way will try to bring this new issue to one of the mods, will probably have to start looking for other ways to upload the packs...

Sorry for the issues n.n''
Update regarding sitepacks.

I have been trying to solve the issue with some of the previous sitepacks being inaccessible for users not registered in the archive site, still waiting for some of the mods of the site to modify the items in question in order for them to be available to everyone again.

Regarding the sitepack of this year, I haven't had time to build it, since I'm finishing my studies and working in my thesis. Will upload the pack as soon as I have some time to spare, which might be around end of this month, start of August.
Hi there
Trying to access Konachan-siterip-2015 numbers from 516 to 522, However i'm logged in and still it shows that i need to sign in to archives.org to view the files. Is there something wrong on my side or is it a bug?
Newbz said:
Hi there
Trying to access Konachan-siterip-2015 numbers from 516 to 522, However i'm logged in and still it shows that i need to sign in to archives.org to view the files. Is there something wrong on my side or is it a bug?
It may be something on your side or a bug in the site, since I'm able to access all the files while logged in to the site, try clearing cache and cookies in your browser or try with another browser.

In a different topic, I've been trying to find an alternate solution to the archive in order to upload this year pack (and all the older ones), but since I'm working in my graduation thesis, and the space requirement is so high, I haven't been able to do so, will update as soon as I find a solution
Sorry but no dice,
I have used 3 different browsers but still it shows that it is restrictive.
Your site access could also be blocked by your antivirus program. The site might depend on cookies, banners or web analytics.... to properly function. If your AV program is blocking the archive site in some way, this could result in restricted access.
I wish that was the case and i could agree on it.
I tried it on a different system with no AV , and still it's showing restricted access and the files are shown with a locked symbol.
Then I have no idea about what is restricting your access to the files, and since the archive is a 3rd party site I have no possibility of correcting any issues that appear on it. That's why I've been trying to find another place to upload the files.

Also I tried contacting them several times in order to remove the log in restriction from some of the packs, not all are restricted...no idea why, but I haven't received response from them.
Yeh it is happening to me aswell.

Might I suggest https://mega.nz/
2015-2016 all files are restricted which includes the torrent.
tenguri said:
Yeh it is happening to me aswell.

Might I suggest https://mega.nz/
The issue with using Mega is that I would have to pay the top tier plan (~30 euros/month) because the size of the packs is massive (so far it's between 4 to 6TB, I can't remember right now)

killaanime said:
2015-2016 all files are restricted which includes the torrent.
You have to create an account in the archive site in order to download them, for some reason the archive decided to restrict some of the packs, since that is out of my control there's not much that I can do....

Haven't uploaded this years pack for that reason (looking for other options), since people can't access the files without an account and I've seen some instances of people who can't access the files even with an account, tried contacting the support people at the archive but still no response...
Shaggy410 said:
The issue with using Mega is that I would have to pay the top tier plan (~30 euros/month) because the size of the packs is massive (so far it's between 4 to 6TB, I can't remember right now)
The packs are too big to handle with free hosting, for certain. But I think yo misplaced a decimal there.

I find the prices for Mega Transfer limits to be rather high. If someone were going to pay 20+ euros a month, I think a torrent seedbox would be a better way to go.
Is there going to be a 2018 and 2019 archive sometime in the near future?
Shaggy410 said:
I'd be happy to help fund an account or seed some torrents. Perhaps something like Syncthing is another good alternative, is decentrilized and peer-to-peer, and it would also help keep the packs up-to-date for everyone automatically.
Where can I found the 2018 siterip of the konachan's download links? And who have finished all the works about store all the wallpapers?
I thought you needed to register with a Chinese phone number in order to use that. In the past, there were workarounds that let you register without one. But I don't think you can use any of those anymore.
fakersome said:
Where can I found the 2018 siterip of the konachan's download links? And who have finished all the works about store all the wallpapers?
I have finished the collection of konachan wallpapers in 2018-2019, and I have temporarily uploaded them to the Internet Archive. Because of the collection problem, you have to download the wallpapers for a whole year, which is just a temporary version. Internet Archives will limit the speed of documents, and if necessary, download tools can be used.

Internet Archive link:Year 2009-2020temp
Konachan.com Siterip Links 2020 : Year 2020(temp)
Konachan.com Siterip Links 2019: Year 2019
Konachan.com Siterip Links 2018: Year 2018
If you can accept the speed of Baidu cloud(Baidu Netdisk),click here.
You must use its client and you must have a Baidu netdisk account
If you are willing to pay 3.3 euros to purchase its Svip, you will not be subject to its speed limit, but maybe you need a Alipay account to pay for its Svip.
Konachan.com Siterip Links 2009-2020update:
Baidu Netdisk link: Year2009 Year2010 Year2011 Year2012 Year2013 Year2014 Year2015 Year2016 Year2017 Year2018 Year2019 Year2020
Baidu network disk passwords are 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
Total:Konachan.com Siterip 2009-2020 key:bc3y
Password of compressed file: ypkpackge
kamisamana said:
Applying for a Chinese phone number is not a big deal. I can use it with some translation software, but the speed of Baidu online disk is shit. It gives me a speed of 50kb / s, which is crazy, I can’t take it anymore.If I use Baidu cloud hosting wallpapers, only one year's wallpapers, you may spend one year downloading them.
I think an application which is named 爱奇艺万能联播器 would help you to break the speed limitation of Baidu online disk.