Dummy said:
Adding a link to a discussion thread in the application would be a good idea. You can create update threads here, if Kona-chan will be the main target of the application.

Also, when you post an update, make sure to include the list of changes and fixes.

Just my five cents.
What do you mean add a link to a discussion thread? Do you mean include a link to this thread so when the user looks at it it will point to this update post so people can check updates?
if so I can do that via the source config so each site as its own update feed if they want to maintain it.

But that would be a good idea, the update at the moment known as moebooru xl when first downloaded will only include Konachan as it was first created for this site, a few people have hacked it in the past to support there own boorus using the same API layout for moebooru, so I going to add a option and tutroal so people can add there own boorus even tho I don't agree with them or suppor them, I also might be changing the Image viewer as I having more problems with IE DLL's even windows 10 uses the older IE 8 DLL's for the activeX, I can change this to use 11 in reg but older computers that still are used without 11 can't be used.

I am not sure yet It's one of them things if I going to do a big update what this will be I would like to get peoples ideas on it and try get people who use it what they must be or they like asking for a app and then leaving it in there download folder lol

Also all the basic Updates are posted in the thread but more details are included in the change log within the app so I don't over flood the site with information you already get when you get the app.

I guess the fuel for any app I made in the past has ran out and I was able to update the app to work with the new changes to the booru, I guess I just need more input from people actively rather then been pestered when it stops working without people even telling me they are using it lol.

The user that asked for it here via PM seems to not even come back after I updated it and also replied to them it was updated lol, I don't mind as it has got downloads so people did want the update but I just rather have some feedback I guess, I never made this app for me.

I have no idea how to include images here to posts here for ideas I might have so that is reason I asked if anyone know of a site I could use what they follow what might be better to have people have there say.

I don't know lol the software does work and its clear it has a following, I guess I put it down because not much feedback or I just don't see it been useful lol I was going to again add the add to background but programming that for each windows version makes it buggy.

I could also just be over thinking lol

The forum post tho for source I will add, like the konachan one will point here I think and it will be configurable/editable, well I will add it to a todo/maybe list I do want to move to the updated idea but if its not needed/wanted I wont waste my time and the user times on a update that's not wanted.