I don't have a phobia with asphyxiation, I practice such holds on judo training (give and get). What disturbed me in that image was the situation. Similarly, I do not have a fear of syringes in a doctor's office, but if I was confronted by some stranger on the street holding a syringe, I would be very apprehensive.....again the situation.

I am looking for a tag which distinguishes between what most people would consider mildly kinky but acceptable situations, but when taken to the extreme, disturbing.

For example:
There are certain tags, that would draw the wrong kind of attention, which are mostly avoided on other boards: suicide, S&M, torture, asphyxiation - the specific tags - that is why I suggested extreme_content to lump all those situations together. We have much less of this content than the other boards. (which btw is fine with me.)

I don't agree that the definition is so vague as to be unmanageable. Yande.re successfully manages it. Most people have a good idea of what is extreme content: sadism, torture, suicide, asphyxiation (jugulation), highly restrictive bondage, violent rape, hanging, guro....

Where I want to take this discussion is back to yande.re's default blacklist tags for anonymous visitors. There are two tags: rating:explicit and extreme_content. I believe that yande avoids "official complaints" because of this policy and I would like to see konachan implement it too, but we need the tag to do it right.