Kiho said:
@NyanNyanDesu, I Dmailed Alaron, our Admin about your problem. I noted that both your current login and the last login from LegendSkies comes from the same IP address, so he may be able to help you. It is a matter of proving identity and unfortunately you seem to have had little or no interaction with any of the regular members which could help verify that you are indeed LegendSkies, but for your IP address.

Unfortunately, your password has most likely been reset, so even if it were a browser issue, attempting to login using a different browser with your password probably will not work. If you still have access to any of your earlier email accounts, that you may have used, check them, you may be able to recover your password from one of them.

At any rate, if you can recall the email account name that you would have used 4 years ago, even if it does not exist anymore, that would be a key piece of user verification data as only the administrators can see that.
I remembered when i sign-up i wrote [redacted]... not [redacted] so when i reset password via gmail i used L..S.. it say it doesn exist anymore but i wrote legend... it say a new password had been sent -> i checked gmail -> i dont see any of them