"If you feel you're in total control ...

... then you are not going fast enough!!!"
Mario Andretti
"If your life is anything like the show 'Girls', please kill yourself."
"What am love?"
Justin McElroy
"What am love?"
Good question: The answer ...

“She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright,
Meet in the aspect of her eyes...”
Lord Byron
“When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered,

There's just something about you that pisses me off.”
Stephen King, Storm of the Century
Gender Politics Isn't Fact, It's a Feeling and Quite Frankly, Barking.
Janice Atkinson, MEP
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols
"Everything works until it doesn't."
US citizens that make up just four percent of global population account for more than 20 percent of global [toilet] tissue consumption.
Natural Resources Defense Council

In a White House press conference held in Quebec, after the 1944 conference, Winston Churchill dodged a leading question: “What do you think of the United States?” by replying: “Toilet paper too thin, newspapers too fat.”
"If I could start again/A million miles away/I will keep myself/I will find a way"
Hurt
Employee A: Hi, what department do you work in?
Employee B: BDSM
From a teeshirt

Did you know that if you take every capillary, artery and vein from a human and stretch them out end to end.....it is really gross.
Strange humor website
"A ho never gets cold."
Cardi B
YESHHHHH ^^

"First of all don't round up. If you're going to round, round down. I don't count years but I definitely rebuke them - I have anniversaries, not birthdays because I celebrate life, darling,"
MC (Mariah Carey)

Y’all could guess what day it is for muahhh
"Mein Fuhrer!

...I can walk!"
Dr. Strangelove, "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb"
Don't allow yourself to lose sight of you with other ppl's shit. You'll end up like nick carraway from the Great Gatsby
me
I fucking hated that book. I hated The Awakening too. And Rebecca.
i don't like it either but for some odd reaosn my head went there
Why doesn't Microsoft sort the trash?
Icanhascheeseburger
"You shouldn't uh sucked the nigga dick for free."
That black lady from that Vine
“Ignorant people, are the blind instrument of their own destruction.”
legendary Venezuelan leader Simon Bolivar, otherwise known as ‘El Liberator’

Charles de Gaulle, in response to Clemenceau's jibe that war was too serious a matter to be left to the military, was "Politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians."
Historical Note: This week is 50 years since Charles de Gaulle stepped down as President of France. Very little if anything was ever mentioned in my US history classes regarding de Gaulle. The short biography of de Gaulle by Neil Clark in the spoiler is an interesting read.

50 years on, the world, and not just France, still misses Charles de Gaulle By Neil Clark
"I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people."
Miss Doris Day

April 3, 1922 ~ May 13, 2019
Obviously, Miss Day did not met my neighbor's doberman (Arizona, Phoenix) - A really Nasty and untrained, aggressive dog.
ooo said:
Whatever you wanna say, say it. Don't be afraid. Just say it. Tell it to them. You only live once, remember that.
me. I gotta say it
"I've never really taken anything very seriously. I enjoy life because I enjoy making other people enjoy it."
Tim Conway

December 15, 1933 ~ May 14, 2019

Lost another good one today. I was a big fans of his as well.
"The loneliest people are the kindest,
the saddest people smile the brightest,
and the most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they don't wish to see others suffer like they do." - Anonymous
That's that quote people always make those anime memes about.

It's a good quote though.
My dad just showed me a 20 minute power point presentation of why I should always wear a condom during sex.....all the slides were pictures of me
Cheesburger tweet collection.
If I learned anything from video games, if you are encountering enemies, you are going in the right direction.
cheezburger
All we can all do is try. In this life, we are living. In our minds, we are trying. We can’t not feel pain, kind of like we can’t not feel joy, and I think we all have things we want to do, and it’s about finding balance, and trying to keep your head up. Perhaps nothing will be guaranteed, but it’s up to the individual to simply try their best to set reminders. And there are times, maybe a lifetime, that you aren’t ok, whether you are filled w anxiety, lying a big pinocchio to yourself, flooded w suicide, sad and hopeless, angry and desirable for death, and that’s ok too, cuz wanna know something? Can we really strive to be “ picture perfect”? “True forever happiness” isn’t even real sometimes. All these feelings come in a variety of different ratios. The little things that makes us squeal are beautiful and lovely. Sometimes events make us desire death. And we can choose to work with it, or just fall in deep and unpack there. But nonetheless, we are only human.
me