Charly said:
A shirt I've seen somewhere.
Worn by some noodle armed, doughy nerd I'm sure.
Nope, worn by a big, red haired american named Jacob. I just remembered, he was a coworker of mine back in the days in the call center.
Juvenile neckbeard who's only a "pagan" to upset old church women.
Said Prometheus:
(In Ancient Rome), 'Jupiter, you are angry, therefore you are wrong'
(from the local news paper - Star Boulevard):
Washing down with cold water improves your mood, it really does not matter Who you wash down....
Life has always poppies in her hands.
Oscar Wilde
Our choices would simply be the natural result of everything we've experienced in the past that has made us who we are today. But while our choices may be inevitable, if not somewhat random, that certainly doesn't mean we lack the ability to choose. Our choices are our own just as much as anything else we lay claim to and so too is the responsibility we must bear for those choices.
From an old discussion on determinism (Quoted from memory)
A riot is an ugly thing...undt I think that it is just about time that ve had vun!!!
Inspector Kemp, Young Frankenstein
The environment is undoubtedly a threat to sustainable development.
Dilma Rousseff
Awake! Avast! Hold tight your buns, if buns you do hold dear. For time has come to wake and run and not give way to fear!
Adventure Time Episode 112, "Mystery Dungeon"
Not even God Himself could sink this ship.
Employee of the White Star Line, at the launch of the Titanic
So, the iceberg is above god in the food chain?
Look, there’s nothing wrong with my tits, but I don’t go around throwing them in people’s faces!
Joan Crawford speaking of Marilyn Monroe
Blue Oyster Cult
Joan Crawford has risen from the grave!
One day, on a walk with my father on the beach, as we looked up, I asked him

"Where is heaven in the sky Daddy?"

He told me, "it is right here"

Graciella Suarez
"I yearn for true gender equality. I have no patience for one who talks about female privilege when it suits them, and then complains about someone "not being a man" when it's convenient."
Kazuma Satou (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku/KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! )

“You have to learn to rely on other people around you or you could get yourself into trouble.”
Konori Mii (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun/A Certain Scientific Railgun)
“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
Dr Seuss

Gary, I swear, I've told you a thousand times ...
.. don't eat the purple mushrooms!!!
Al Night, The Problem with Shana
What? You chose virtue and took pride in your virtue, and yet you leer enviously at the advantages of those without scruples?
Hard pill to swallow.
What nicer thing can you do for somebody than make them breakfast?
Anthony Bourdain
otaku_emmy said:
Anthony Bourdain
That was a beautiful and lovely quote otaku emmy San, it reminds that why so many people here are so deeply saddened by Bourdan Sans passing. I and many others in Japan and all Asia have huge respect for him. So Sad!

Context and memory play powerful roles in all the truly great meals in one's life.
My house is run, essentially, by an adopted, fully clawed cat with a mean nature.

I'm not afraid to look like an idiot
Anthony Bourdain
The Fascist accepts life and loves it, knowing nothing of and despising suicide; he rather conceives of life as duty and struggle and conquest, life which should be high and full, lived for oneself, but above all for others — those who are at hand and those who are far distant, contemporaries, and those who will come after.
Benito Mussoline
I've got the medicine
To suit the mood you're in
I've got the antidote here

My friend will let us in
No matter where we've been
I've got the antidote here
Morcheeba
I don't have any influences, any heroes, it's just me.
GG Allin
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.
Docter Who

Actions are the seed of fate ... fate grows into destiny.
Harry S Truman
Reality TV to me is the museum of social decay.
Gary Oldman
An Apple a day will keep anyone away ...

... if thrown hard enough
Anon

I do NOT like green eggs and ham ...

.... I do NOT like them Sam I am!!!
Dr Seuss

Gary, my brother, you are a prick, you lay there dying of cancer, and still the supercilious smile on your face, God I hate you, hey, open your eyes, please Gary damn it, don't be so still, oh Jesus no, no, no...please hear me Gary ... Oh God I love you!
Al Night, The Problem with Shana
You're not supposed to post more than once in a 24 hour period. Please keep that in mind.
It's to prevent people from spamming. You don't need to have such a bad attitude about it.

That's always been a rule here. It's the same for post comments.

You can only post something if someone else has. So if someone posts in a forum after you, you can then add something else.
eclimial said:
WHY????? Yea right ok, fucking bullshit, just trying to lighten up this damn place, and all I get is negative crap, Later ... I'm outa here.
pro tip: edit your post to add something even if noone posted after you and 24 hours still didn't pass.

Charly
You're acting like some kind of special little brat. Reminds of myself, back in 2009.

Charles Chesnutt:
"There's time enough, but none to spare."
Of uncertain origin - predates modern English:

"Time [and tide] waits for no one."
Candlemass - Black as time:

"Time is not a force to be taken lightly because time never forgets, time heals nothing.....Time quite frankly does not give a shit."