eclimial said:
There is no topic for new members to introduce themselves, and be welcomed by existing members ... rare for forums like these. Why?
People usually did that in the "Friendly" forum. That was part of its use.

On the other hand, since arriving I've been told my art was sub-par (ouch!) and that one of my posts featured explicit loli ... in spite of the fact it's clear that Konachan has lots of questionable stuff, eg ...

https://konachan.com/post/show/263196/animal_ears-anthropomorphism-ass-barefoot-blonde_h
No, explicit loli isn't allowed. It never has been. Yes, we allow questionable loli. That's just how things are.

As for your art, 2/3 was explicit loli, one of which was the wrong aspect ratio, and the third featured a girl who basically had no neck. You can't just put a swath of flesh tone under a head and expect for it to pass as a neck.

I didn't say what I did about your art in order to insult you or discourage you from drawing more. I was just informing you that your art would not pass approval on Konachan.

Cade ... If you didn't like my funny story, feel free to delete this topic.. just don't make such a dramatic and threatening big deal about it!
He's not a mod. He can't do that.

... and while you're at it, please DELETE my account, or permanently ban me, either way I don't care. I don't feel welcome here and do NOT wish to stay. I sincerely promise never to bother you again.
You haven't really bothered anyone. And we can't delete your account anyway.

There's no reason to ban you. If we banned you, you couldn't really use Konachan much in the first place.