This topic is locked.

Friendly Topic...
I'm not sure if this is allowed (Frankly, there is A LOT of reading to do when it comes to the rules - I'd rather read a manga, sorry for my honesty)

BUT

I was thinking it'd be cool for people to get to know each other? Even though I'm new here and I'm sure a fair amount of you already know each other, but if it is allowed, could we have a topic where we just generally chat and get to know one another? Obviously people can contain information (e.g. names, location) But just generally chatting about interests, futures, philosophical theories, or whatever comes to mind.

How about it?
Hmmm I'm game, if this isn't delete. If not then I'll post a little something about myself.

About me

Wth is up with the spoiler?
Yeah, I'm just assuming things get deleted because of the Mod's opinion?

Is this topic good enough to just start the friendly thing? Or does it need to have a completely relevant topic title?
Ok, so can I start the friendly topic here? If not, tell me what I should do.

In the mean time, I'll start here :)

I'm English (No, I don't say tea and crumpets in the same sentence)
I don't have an English accent.
I'm (assuming) the only female on this website?
I'm probably an Otaku.
I'm a musician - soon to compose soundtracks for Sony games (two years time)
I'm a mod on All Guitar Chords (name is "JazzMaverick")
I pretty much have a library of Mangas and normal books, ontop of countless DVDs of anime films and shows.
I'm also an anime artist currently making my own manga =D
Name: Travis
Nicknames: TJ, GreenHorn
Sex: Male / Straight
Birthday: Dec.10/1987
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 123 lbs.
Religion: Christian - other
Likes: Video Games, Anime, Playing Baseball, Classic Rock N' Roll
Dislikes: Stickie Foods, Hot Foods, No Picture Books, Bugs
Work: Automatic Screw Machine Precision Products....
Cool, I'll take your idea on stats if you don't mind =P

Name: Missy (pretty please don't call me Missy Elliot) -_-
Nicknames: Jazzy
Sex: Female / Straight
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 112 lbs.
Religion: Christian - Prod.
Likes: Video Games (Mainly Final Fantasy & Okami), Anime, Music - playing guitar and piano, Scrubs =D, cosplay
Dislikes: Cocky people, Tenticles (just makes me laugh)
Work: Musician, music teacher, composer.
Zipporah-Mai said:
Tenticles (just makes me laugh)
You too! Tenticles are some funny stuff. X3

Zipporah-Mai said:
cosplay
Your the second girl I met online that gets in to cosplay...She sand she cosplayed as Yuffie and a Nurse ones. I alway that of trying to cosplay as Sephiroth. X3
Cuda007 said:
Birthday: May.15/1991
Ha, same birthday except i'm 8 years older.

I used to be able to watch up to 12 episodes of anime a day. Now i have to force myself to watch 1-2 episodes a week. Spend more time playing video games now.
I GUESS, I'll post as well...

Name: Danny
Nicknames: (I don't think I have one... Or do I?)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Religion: Atheist
Dislikes: School
Work: Highschool student... T_T
LiLGh0st said:
ToS:
If you are a minor, then you will not use the Site.
Hmmm.....
Shhhhh... :P
If you don't talk about it, no one will remember... -_-
ToS:
If you are a minor, then you will not use the Site.
O please. T_T....I knew about sex win I was 5 years old. So if this guy says he's 14 years old and is respectful to it, No one better say a dame thing about it. I mane c'mon do people really think kids are that dume?....Yes there are some. But if a bad appeal falls off a tree it don't mane the hole tree is bad. ^^
GreenHorn said:
-snip-
I know, nobody cares, just thought I poke a little fun at him.

BTW
Man how old was I win I saw my frist adult movie? I think I was 6 or was it 7...Man it was too long ago.....All I know is that I really didn't in to that kind of stuff... ^_^

BTW...Cuda007
I read that you like to play baseball. What spot did you play? I was a catcher win I played.
Watching sex? It's way better having sex ;)

God I was like 7 when I saw my first video and the woman got a fricken sex change... I was scared for years! ahahaha.

@GreenHorn, I've cosplayed into a Christmas "Santa's Helper" outfit, a bunny outfit (for my bf- ahaha that was fun.) Teacher, Sailor Moon (lawl), Chii from Chobits (my ultimate favourite anime, ever) and Nausicaa (for my birthday last year)

I wanna do a lot more, I've always wanted to cosplay as Milia Rage and Dizzy, I used to plan on cosplaying as Bridget until I discovered... *cries*
@GreenHorn, I've cosplayed into a Christmas "Santa's Helper" outfit, a bunny outfit (for my bf- ahaha that was fun.) Teacher, Sailor Moon (lawl), Chii from Chobits (my ultimate favourite anime, ever) and Nausicaa (for my birthday last year)
Man it sounds like a lot of fun to do. Hire in the USA cosplay is not that big yet. :(
GreenHorn said:
BTW...Cuda007
I read that you like to play baseball. What spot did you play? I was a catcher win I played.
No, I didn't play sports, I just played a few baseballs games at the local park before they didn't let teens in anymore.

Plus I'll watch it ever now and then on TV.
GreenHorn said:
Man it sounds like a lot of fun to do. Hire in the USA cosplay is not that big yet. :(
We don't even have any cosplay event here... there's like one game convention every now and then but it's not very good. At least you guys have events like Fanime. I'd love to go to that. :D
Zipporah-Mai said:
Yeah, I'm just assuming things get deleted because of the Mod's opinion?
To quote a sentence thats above the mod-queue:

Only approve of posts that you personally like.
Aren't your uploads Guro? One word for all your pics Makaan - "OUCH!" hahaha
Zipporah-Mai said:
Aren't your uploads Guro? One word for all your pics Makaan - "OUCH!" hahaha
I'm staying out of this one.......lol

Zipporah-Mai said:
have events like Fanime
We do!? Thats news to me......Sorry every one I'm still new to the anime world. So if I don't know what your talking about I'm sorry.
Sooo... Hi, it's my second post here ^^

Name: Daniel
Height: 182 cm (~6')
Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs.)
Religion: none
Likes: Anime, Manga, Music - almost anything goes, but preferably rock and classical music, IT stuff (linux, networks etc.) and science (mainly maths/physics)
Dislikes: To much noise, ex I can't stand clubs.
Work: Still studying physics, and some ultrasound stuff ^^, just temporary but I have some hopes for it after finishing studies.
Other: I'm totally an old style geek :/

About Me:
My friends showed me some anime about 3 years ago... and I got sucked in. Now I spend a lot of my free time watching.

I'm still planning to go to some anime related events :)

Also I kinda feel obliged to show ppl beauty of anime ^^, 'cause it just hurts when somebody says it's crap for kids after seeing DB and naruto...
daniel_w said:
Sooo... Hi, it's my second post here ^^
Welcome daniel_w. Hire have a beer. I'll let Zipporah-Mai know to get you some cookies. ^_^

daniel_w said:
My friends showed me some anime about 3 years ago... and I got sucked in. Now I spend a lot of my free time watching.
That's funny. The same thing happen to me. It was like 2 years ago I think for me. ^^
Name: Anna
Sex: Female / Straight
Birthday: December 11
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 107 lbs
Religion: Atheistic

:3

Zipporah-Mai said:
I'm (assuming) the only female on this website?
Nope.
GreenHorn said:
I'll let Zipporah-Mai know to get you some cookies. ^_^
I love cookies \(^_^)/ and I like this friendly topic.

GreenHorn said:
It was like 2 years ago I think for me. ^^
Those old times sure were crazy for me, I just devoured almost every single anime I got my hands on. Then I had some crisis - not aware of MAL, AniDB, and Anime-planet I watched worse and worse crap :). Now I just moan about almost every new season and watch some oldies.
Hello, everyone! Soon-to-be university student from Finland here. I am interested in IT (GNU/Linux), physics and philosophy. I like rock, metal, hip-hop and moe-pop such as MOSAIC.WAV. During my years online I have traced numerous vectors and will continue that habit. I adore cute things and relax by listening to aforementioned cheesy tunes while playing Supreme Commander and L4D2. Or by watching anime.

Greetings!
Yunocchi said:
I am interested in IT (GNU/Linux), physics and philosophy. I like rock, metal, hip-hop and moe-pop such as MOSAIC.WAV. During my years online I have traced numerous vectors and will continue that habit. I adore cute things and relax by listening to aforementioned cheesy tunes while playing Supreme Commander and L4D2. Or by watching anime.
Not counting hip-hop, welcome my brotherly soul!
Yunocchi said:
Hello, everyone!
Hi and Welcome Yunocchi.

daniel_w said:
Those old times sure were crazy for me
And all we do now is think "how did we ever get by with out anime" now. =)
[-Topic-] How do you feel about H-Games

Me I love playing them. Their like reading a book but with pictures. =)
If they have good art and a good plot, I love to read/play them. The comedy ones are the best. imo
Whats all H-Games you've played Cuda007?

I've played X3