This topic is locked.

@Senakysam It sounds like fun, im all for it ^_^ there are only 4 or 5 threads here that i actually care about anyway... ^_^'
Senakysam said:
Thoughts?
Smartass
Xavier said:
Smartass
I could go for a burger right about now... but its 1:36 am o3o
You're about an hour ahead of me ecchifan.
And why'd you say burger?
Screw it, I don't care anymore, I'm making food.
Xavier said:

And why'd you say burger?
Im hungry and i like burgers, whats the problem? To be specific i like cheeseburgers but food is food o3o
I asked because that made me hungier(spelled correctly?).
Its hungrier, you forgot the r.
@ecchifan96: i probably would have accepted. you can still be my something though. if you think of something good.

the pool was not so great. it was very cold, but i floated for a while and got some sun. i LOVE the smell of rain too. food is good. i like pizza, chinese food, meat, sweets, etc. hmmm, there isn't much to talk about today. that thread sounds interesting, but i don't know how many entries it'd get. i'd be there, of course, but Stahn might have something to say about it.
@otaku_emmy Im happy to hear that ^_^ but i might need time to think of something else. You know i dont like pools much either... then again i cant swim ^_^' i hope i can learn next summer.

A thunderstorm rolled in this morning, it was pretty nasty. I cant remember the last time i actually had to use an umbrella, still i enjoyed the weather ^_^ i guess thats a bit weird.
Please try not to mix in too much daily life stuff here. That's what the "How was your day?" thread was intended for.

If you want to mention something in hopes of starting/kicking off a conversation topic, that's fine. If you post that info just to post it becuase you have nothing else to say, say it for the "How was your day?" thread instead, please.

Judging from the postings in some of the threads lately, the roles/purposes of some threads seem to be swapping. Please don't exacerbate that trend.
My mistake. I actually meant for that to go in the "how was your day?" thread, but i just kept typing.
Why're always biting something in your avatar picture, ecchifan?
First it was a fist pump, then i had a water gun, then i was blowing up an inner tube and now im playing the flute. But i dont remember biting anything.
I don't remember the first two.
The inner tube looked to me like a pastry of some sort.
This one looks like taffy.
Maybe I just look at them wrong. And before anyone asks, no, I almost never click avatar pics.
Its strange that you dont remember the water gun, i kept that one the longest. I guess i just didnt chat much back then.
2 liters of A&W and a tub of Breyer's vanilla...oh the things you can do with them ^_^

on a side note
Gahahahahaha
No it must be !!!!1BURGERFUEL!!! Gahahahahahahahahahahaha

With some awesome Aioli

Yum
Davis_500 said:
on a side note
That's mainly me. I've been killing off dead/completed threads. People have a bad habit of necro'ing old stuff for no good reason (had to deal with that several months ago), so I'm starting to cut that off now.
ecchifan96 said:
then i was blowing up an inner tube
So that's what that was! I couldn't really tell, I also would have guessed something related to eating. Then again maybe I shouldn't be browsing when I'm hungry ^^. If I go to the shop while hungry bad things happen as well....
My router died a couple days ago, so I've had no internet. Not such a big deal for me, but I've been cut off contact with some places I really should be... like DeviantArt. I finally get to check it and I've got artists yelling at me for commission details.

I'm at a neighbor's at 1:35 AM about to be kicked out, but I thought I'd just put that up here, ehe. Dunno when it's going to be fixed either. Might be a couple days. Until next time konas~! You're safe... for now.
quote]kisumi said:
My router died a couple days ago, so I've had no internet. Not such a big deal for me, but I've been cut off contact with some places I really should be... like DeviantArt. I finally get to check it and I've got artists yelling at me for commission details.

I'm at a neighbor's at 1:35 AM about to be kicked out, but I thought I'd just put that up here, ehe. Dunno when it's going to be fixed either. Might be a couple days. Until next time konas~! You're safe... for now.I feel somewhat re-assured........
ecchifan96 said:
still i enjoyed the weather ^_^ i guess thats a bit weird.
Then let's be weird together ^^
If I had it my way we'd be seeing 70% rain and 30% rest.

I always like to think there's a relation between peoples preferences in weather and colour and their personality.
that makes sense. i like rain, and clouds, and the color purple. maybe that means i have a depressive personality. stahhhhhhn, are you serious a lot? in real life? out in public? you seem that way. serious and introspective. ya know, sometimes i think about what you people look like. that ain't creepy, right? (f.y.i. i CAN be creepy, but most of the time i am not). been thinking about men a lot lately...the things i'd like to do with one. sometimes i think i ponder over them too much. *siiiiiiiiiiigh* i'm just too romantic for my own good.
It's probable most of the forum people are introspective.
I am, and from what Stahn has said earlier, he sounds like it.
Just to clarify, not a bad thing.
Xavier said:
It's probable most of the forum people are introspective.
I am, and from what Stahn has said earlier, he sounds like it.
Just to clarify, not a bad thing.
I agree with you on this. It helps to keep everything in perspective, and with that you can surmount obstacles that would crush the spirit of most of your peers. As a followup question I would like to ask if anyone here has attempted meditation or other techniques. I have not myself but I'm interested to hear thoughts on combining the two.

otaku_emmy said:
f.y.i. i CAN be creepy, but most of the time i am not
You have many an appealing factor your grace such as the resonance you have when you speak your mind as you just did, but speaking boldly I would say that I find your ability to repulse me lacking.
...that's a good thing...i guess. i don't wanna be repulsive. i'm mostly weird on the inside. sometimes i have to momentarily meditate so that i don't explode with rage (don't worry, i don't hit anyone). introspective/smart men are sexy though.
otaku_emmy said:
*siiiiiiiiiiigh* i'm just too romantic for my own good.
Don't remind me. I can be that way as well. The shit I did for the one girlfriend I've had to date back in HS. We actually celebrated the one-month mark of our relationship.

I bought flowers and chocolates for a frined once. I was in JPN; She was on an overseas college/exchange trip in England. I did it for Valentine's Day because she wasn't home with her boyfriend at the time, so it was to cheer her up a little. (We've been friends since my later years in HS.)

I apparently make a good surrogate/stand-in boyfriend it seems. *shrug* Go figure.

otaku_emmy said:
[...] stahhhhhhn, are you serious a lot? in real life? out in public? you seem that way. serious and introspective [...]
Depends on the situation. I tend to adapt to the circumstances I'm dealing with. I apparently amuse my sister very well, though she's quite easy to amuse overall. Kids tend to like me for whatever reason. I had a niece and garnd-niece that, from what the mothers tell me, were quite shy and picky about who they clung to. I supposedly was the one person they adapted too much more quickly than what they were used to seeing. My grand-niece started letting me hold and carry her after only about 3-4 days of seeing me for a coule hours a day. The mother (one of my nieces) was surprised when she saw me hold her without her squiring and crying.

Cats will readily use me as furniture. Actually, I think that what some kids (especially the younger ones) probably think of me as well. The baby girl of a close friend was using me as a walking tool when I was visiting them for a month in JPN. She apparently got quite used to me in that time as well. My friend told me she would sometimes hang around the stairwell to the basement (I was staying down there during the month) because she knew that's where I came from ^_^; But yeah. All I had to do was put my hands in front of her with the index fingers pointing out. She'd automatically grab my fingers and pull herself up to walk. I just provided balance (it never felt like she was hanging on to my fingers). She was learning to walk when I visited.
everyone, a 21-phaser salute for good ol' Scotty. <- i've got an autographed portrait from that guy.
i can't believe that the private sector would compensate so quickly O_O i thought it would at least be 2 years.
@stahn: talking about having a grand-niece made you seem very old.

i don't really hang around young 'uns much. ever. i don't have much of a family, so i'm not really used to little kids. i've always been afraid to hold babies. they are WAY too fragile. you know stahn, every time i read something you post (in response a post of my own) i like you that much more. it's a good thing i don't know if you're good looking or not. speaking of launching someone's ashes into outer-space, i want my ashes to be thrown into the ocean. no, that river at Stone Mountain. more my style. cremation is so much cheaper. a third (1/3) of my gramma is right behind me (so creepy). fun fact, i am afraid of the ocean. i'm pretty sure it's cuz my mom accidently dropped me in when i was small. i can't even stand where the waves break on the sand (makes me dizzy). jeez, this i long.
I've been an uncle since I was 8. My time in the military also exposed me to some young children as well. They were mainly the children of people I knew and worked with. I did volunteer for a little while at a JPN elementary school helping teach english to 5th graders. (They ask for native english speakers to attend during the english class.) So I've dealt with pretty much every age group of children at some point or another. It's just not very often. And some of them aren't very friendly either. (I despise one of my nephews, for example. But he's now in his mid-teens anyway. Though I didn't really like him much as a child either.)

I'd donate my body to science if that's still allowed. Otherwise, toast my ass when I'm dead. No point taking up real estate space in the crowded cemeteries.