This topic is locked.

...^_^;

kisumi, that was one of the types of posts I'd use spoiler tags on (with synopsis/summary lines for each as the alt text) to make it neater/easier to read and take up less space.

I'd edit it for you, but I don't know what kind of alt-text you'd like to use, so I'll leave it alone for the time being. (Then again, several posts here could use the space-saver treatment, now that I'm looking back on it.)
OK I haven't fully read the last two parts, but you never did it with a guy?

Well personally I don't care if one's hymen is broken or not as long as she never did it with a man before. I'm all about purity.
kisumi said:
...That being said, it didn't prevent me having sex by any means, I just improvised, I'd been playing with myself anally before I even had my first climax, so I further... trained myself to use that as my primary straight sex hole.... ...use my rear so he could still relieve himself inside me and I could still feel him do it. To this day I've never been come in vaginally...
I've had sex with guys before, of all kinds. Vaginal, oral and anal. I've never been come in vaginally though, is my point.

Am I pure? No.... no, no no. But do I set myself as a role model? Hellz nah. No one should follow my example. Kisumi is bad everyone! You should not do what she does.
kisumi said:
But do I set myself as a role model? Hellz nah. No one should follow my example. Kisumi is bad everyone! You should not do what she does.
Reminds me of how I view the males in my family (father and older brother): they're my role model(s) for what NOT to be like.
i think kids nowadays are total freakin [beeps]... they never listen, they act like they're the superior ones, they spit/hit/taunt/throw stones/vandalise and all sorts now. the future future generation SUCKS!~

uum...i had my moments in school when i was bad and have lunchtime detentions, after school detentions, suspensions and things confiscated... other than those times i was near enough good.

list of bad things i did in school

kids aren't scared of their parents or what they can do to them... my parents threatened they'd take away my toys if i didn't do certain things so i listened to them and stuff...
they weren't bothered about age rated games, they let me play gta while i 'skived' off school... they taught me about safe sex, so did school...

in all honesty

/rant over