This topic is locked.

No, I didn't mean devout, I respect religion, even being atheist. I said crazy, I meant crazy.
Some people say this is Kharma for the japanese bombing of pearl harbor.
personguy said:
Some people say this is Kharma for the japanese bombing of pearl harbor.
Some Americans, especially Facebook users, have a terrible memory and forget about the two rather large bombs they dropped in Japan.
SciFi said:
Some Americans, especially Facebook users, have a terrible memory and forget about the two rather large bombs they dropped in Japan.
In humane history there have always been some ethnic groups bending the history to their own benefits. So, who wonders about some americans 'forgetting' about those two 'tiny' bombs? </offtopic>

I feel the urge to get myself over there and help a bit cleaning the mess. But for more than one reason I'm not able to...
Do any of you know the current situation on Japan's nuclear accident?
I don't get much news here, Libia has got all the spotlights for now...

*edit*
Look at this...
frankly to the catastrophe that hit Japan, it shocked me a lot! in addition, that he did not have a single earthquake, especially as it was violent! a tsunami, then the nuclear issue! I do not know how they do it but I say respect, I hope very much that it will all work out and that the problem is that of the past! I still can not pay donation despite my young age ..... but something tells me that all this will s'arrenger (well that's what I want this to happen)

and to answer you on nuclear power, I saw on TV, they have managed to care for a reactor, but they still remain!
KeckII said:

*edit*
Look at this...
All I can say is..Hilarious.