Could we start using the close tag for instances of up-close crotch shots (post #184426 for instance)?
Emmy have you checked the '?' on the tag? However from what I can tell from the definition of the tag the post you gave as an example doesn't count. Since you still pretty much see the entire body of her. However, only the crotch and nothing else yes, I guess.
Oh...

No, I didn't read the wiki. Sorry ^_^"

Never mind then, Konachan!
otaku_emmy said:
No, I didn't read the wiki. Sorry ^_^"
*throws hands up in disgust*

No one ever reads the wiki.
should we make a new character tag for this girl?
she's tagged as miko_(no_game_no_life) on all the boorus, pixiv and sancom
I took the liberty to apply the tag, as I don't think there is a better one at the moment (she is just called miko in the series). If there is a S2 and she gets a proper name, we can still alias it.
Another big summary soon-ish. Just letting you all know. :3
Could I request a tag purge? I think I'm going to have another go at the tag wiki now that life is slowing down again, and cutting down the 0's is really helpful.
This thread has died down in activity... minabi blames itself for not tagging enough :3

1. A question: If there's a post with a character "wearing" an anal tail, but not showing any explicit body parts or secretions etc., does that still count as explicit? I would think it does...

2. A tag to sort out: duck. Most of the posts under this tag have rubber duckies, but there are a few of the feathered ones too (list), and there's one (post #128640) where a rubber duckie came to life...
Re: 1
I think it would depend on how obvious it is. I would consider post #137162 explicit but post #185664 questionable.

Re: 2
This is one case where I wouldn't mind leaving them together until we have more posts for each. If and when we split them, duck and rubber_duck makes sense.

*Edit: And yes, we really could use another run of the "tag purge" job. Could we get that to run every month automatically so we don't have to ask everytime?
Incoming "summary" post that I like to do occasionally. Should be done within a week or so I think. That last post of mine was a fake one. I had to leave town for a good while and writing that thing on a phone is pure pain. This one should happen for real. :3

Edit:
Zolxys said:
*Edit: And yes, we really could use another run of the "tag purge" job. Could we get that to run every month automatically so we don't have to ask everytime?
I'm not sure if there's a way to make it run regularly without breaking. It's set to run regularly but it breaks and needs to be restarted. I just restarted it. Please do point it out to me if you notice it not running as I don't really go through that page on a regular basis.
\o/

Um... alaron, do you and/or slayer know why it breaks if set to run repeatedly? Or is that magic of a higher caliber than you puny mortals can withstand? =P
minabiStrikesAgain said:
\o/

Um... alaron, do you and/or slayer know why it breaks if set to run repeatedly? Or is that magic of a higher caliber than you puny mortals can withstand? =P
Honestly, I have no idea at all. It makes me think that occasionally it finds something that behaves differently then it expects so it gets stuck. Or maybe it tries to handle too many tags at the same time? I don't know, possibilities are many, and since neither of us feels confident in our ability to modify code we'll have to settle for restarting the script.
Very simple. Allow pregnant tag to exist. We have post #186575 and post #186536 in the recent ones, and I'm certain there are more before those and more is to come in the future as well.
If that goes into effect, do we have volunteers to sift through older posts looking for images that can be tagged as such?
Hoho... that's a bleeding hassle alright. I suppose I could bother...
There are a few under lactation and more here. I think we have enough, especially since it may be a popular blacklist tag.
Should we...make an implication for anthro to kantai_collection? I think it would make sense.
Adding the tag seems like a fine idea to me. If we do, I'll write the wiki page for it.

What about rating changes for posts with pregnant females? It seems like rating:safe material to me, though with possible exceptions (a pregnant loli for example, I think would be at least Questionable)...

Edit @Ninja Emiri-san... >.<
Pregnant by itself is pretty much safe. So do we start adding them in or what?
That pictures are pretty disgusting, I want to be able to blacklist them. So if my opinion means something I vote for adding this tag.

Pregnacy its not "explicit" by itself, but crappy sex/"hentai" scenes with it are really horrible to me. I dont care much if someone will post them but I want to be able not to see it.
I'm going in pro of the pregnant tag, the only problem, for me, with pregnant posts is when the belly is bigger than the body or some disproportion like that, but the quality standars here doesn't allow them however.
So yes, there should be added the tag
It's been a day since the tag was proposed and I haven't seen any reason not to add the tag. I'd say that's enough. Start tagging them.
Just don't mistake cum inflation for pregnancies.
Zolxys said:
It's been a day since the tag was proposed and I haven't seen any reason not to add the tag. I'd say that's enough. Start tagging them.
I just confirmed with Alaron so you got the go ahead from the upper brass.
Anyone got any say on my previous suggestion...?
You can add the implication yourself, it'll likely be approved later done the line.
otaku_emmy said:
Should we...make an implication for anthro to kantai_collection? I think it would make sense.
I assume you mean kantai_collection to anthro. The admiral isn't anthropomorphic, though we never get any images just of him. I don't know about the fairies though.