This topic is locked.

Resolution
How can I make random button show me only pics in resolution that satisfies my screen proportion?
No, actually I meant not the exact resolution, but the same proportion…
For example, I have 1280x800 screen, but I can use as well 1920x1080 or 2560x1440…
Is it possible?
You mean ratio. And what works for you is 16:10, not 16:9 (see below for resolutions).
Well you can just search more times (1280x800 first, 1440x900 second, 1680x1050 third, 1920x1200 fourth, 2560x1600 fifth).
Currently, no. An aspect ratio search meta-tag has been requested before (I'm one of the requesters, in fact), but has yet to be implemented in the engine we use for konachan.

The most you can do right now is ranges for the width: / height: meta-tags or search each specific combination one at a time.
Aspect ratio search is something I've been wanting to see for a while too...
You can try the order:landscape metatag. It shows wider images first. Works best for me if I'm looking for 16:9 or 16:10 images.
It's been over a year since I asked about a RATIO or ASPECT meta-tag to be added. Imouto (the site whom we use the same base engine from) has yet to implement it in some form. By extension, we don't have it either.

Technical Details

And now that I think about it, there is the order metatags for "landscape" and "portrait" (the latter being useless on Kona), so there's underlying code somewhere that handles AR to some extent. Unfortunately, Shuugo doesn't have the time to try and investigate that in-depth any time soon, far as I know.

More Tidbits