H.O.T.D.
Kiss x siss (series and ovas)
Elfen lied
Deadman wonderland
Ruriony kenshin(duh)
Kenichi (the beaten up poor guy)
Freezing(loved it i would kill,pay,spoiler,
whatever for another like that)
Naruto(watching since episode 1 came out dont plan to give up)
Tokyo magnitude 8.0(watched it before the real one in march, loved
it sad story always touches me)

I would like something similar to these, Yury,boobs,good sad
story, gore and violence are good things. Guy like naruto that
talks bout justice and fairness and peace makes me puke so avoid
those pls.

P.S. explain to me how to use the spoiler command pls.
You might want to try Darker Than Black. There's no boobs or anything but it has some action and a bit of blood shed. And couldn't you have just posted this in the anime discussion thread?
Chicks and violence are your thing huh?
Might I recommend:
Witchblade: Plenty of fighting and busty ladies as well as an engrossing storyline.
Ikki Tousen: A LOT of fanservice, girls, and fighting all rolled into a single show.
Burst Angel: Girls with guns and robots? Hell yes.
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni: Lots of cute girls? Yes. Lots of mindfuck, gore, and murder? Also yes.
Ladies vs. Butlers: Nothing but fanservice. Lots of fanservice. Tons and tons of fanservice. So much fanservice that you'll be surprised they even aired some of its content.
But my highest recommendation:
Gurren Lagann: Mechas, babes, awesome battles that will blow your freakin' head. Just when you think the series can't get any more epic, it always does...tenfold. DBZ can't even touch how awesome this series is.
Cade said:
And couldn't you have just posted this in the anime discussion thread?
In theory that would've been a better idea than to create a new thread solely to gather suggestions from others.

braincruser is already getting on my bad side with the comments and forum posts s/he's done to date. (There's a reason why said user's comment count is still "0" in his/her profile.)

I'm willing to let this thread slide for the time being, however. Just be aware you've caught my attention for tha past week, so I advise caution in your actions so they comply with site rules and guidelines.
I opened a new topic because that felt right here, also i though
Forums are here for a reason. Please use them (there's no posting limit/cap there either, so post to your heart's content there.)
I don't comment on images because i don't have anything to say usually i download images that i like. i started using konachan about a year ago but i found the forum button only a week ago. i will refrain from using the new topic button for the time being.(until stahn goes on a holiday and then rumble (evillaugh))
braincruser said:
i will refrain from using the new topic button for the time being.(until stahn goes on a holiday and then rumble (evillaugh))
He's not the only mod you know.
Stahn is a trained soldier. He kicks ass, even on holidays.
I don't go on holidays. My last "holiday" lasted only a week. That was because I had to move and it took that long to set up my internet connection. (That was back in October and aabout a month before I attained mod rank anyway.)

I'm not against you for posting in the forum. It's the fact you're making semi-redundant threads for topics that pre-exist to some extent already. (Or reviving topics that were locked and discontinued for a reason.)

I simply ask that you take a bit more care when creating new threads. New threads on Konachan are a giant flag/beacon for the people who create them, so you get a lot of attention drawn to you. And I have a VERY bad habit of keeping an eye on people who draw attention to themselves. (I also have a bad habit of looking up the activity history of users on the site if they do anything to catch my undivided attention.)

If that is all, migrate this thread topic to the Anime Discussion thread (forum #6031) if you wish to continue anime-related discussion (including asking for suggestions). If this goes any more off-topic, it will be locked.