This topic is locked.

Top 25 Moeblobs You’re Crazy About
Moeblob fans yield up a list of the latest ‘blobs they find to be corrosive of such sanity as they retain, suggesting the Type B world is the midst of major regime change.

1. Erio Touwa (Denpa Onna)

2. Azunyan (K-ON!)

3. Shirayuki Hotogi (Hidan no Aria)

4. Kirino Kousaka (Ore no Imouto)

5, Tooru (A Channel)

6. Elsie (Kami Nomi)

7. Aria (Hidan no Aria)

8. Yui Hirasawa (K-ON!)

9. Ika Musume (Ika Musume)

10. Mikoto Misaka (To Aru)

11. Victorica (Gosick)

12. Kuroneko (Ore no Imouto)

13. Ohana Matsumae (Hanasaku Iroha)

14. Run (A Channel)

15. Nadeko Sengoku (Bakemonogatari)

16. Nano (Nichijou)

17. Hakase (Nichijou)

18. Nako Oshimizu (Hanasaku Iroha)

19. Charlotte (Infinite Stratos)

20. Kurisu Makise (Steins;gate)

21. Nagato (Haruhi)

22. Yui (Angel Beats!)

23. Haruhi (Haruhi)

24. Menma (Ano Hi)

25. Ikaros (Sora no Otoshimono)

"It would seem it only takes a few short seasons to demolish the popularity even of such giants of the moeblob age as K-ON!…"

Source: http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/userranking/chara/11202/
sankakucomplex

What is your personal Ranking?
Tensa said:
Erio? Moeblob?
Thats why you should make your own ranking
And Makise Kurisu isn't a moeblob. She's just a tsundere (showing more of here dere side than her tsun side). Nagato? Moe blob? She's a kuudere. Maybe Asahina Mikuru, but not Nagato Yuuki.

Well I'm not really into moe blobs, so I can't really make a ranking. Tell me when you do a ranking of "Most dangerous girls in anime" and I'll gladly post.

But...

1. Akiyama Mio
2. Victorique
3. Ibuki Fuuko (I think...)
4. Noumi Kudryavka
5. And I think ... Ika Musume?
Any of the ranking posts from Sankaku, even if sourced, are pretty much inaccurate IMO.

If you really want to know the top 25, while it doesn't exactly have this season of characters, theres the Saimoe contest. I dunno if it's still around since I don't know when they did it (but they did have one last year), but theres some International version.
How about Yui-nyan?

As a bonus for Cuda and Sci, here's Hakase-nyan!
gnarf, did you really need to copy/paste the whole blog post here? And in theory, you could've mentioned this in the Top List thread I made.

In fact, all the damn lists from Sankaku as of late is what made me make that thread...^_^;
Is it bad that I only know about... 6 of the 25 here?
Ohwait, Victorica... Make that 7
StahnAileron said:
gnarf, did you really need to copy/paste the whole blog post here? And in theory, you could've mentioned this in the Top List thread I made.

In fact, all the damn lists from Sankaku as of late is what made me make that thread...^_^;
lol Stahn, we both agree on Sankaku's horrible listings.
EVERYONE agrees on that. Especially on "top deaths that made you cry". Her, first place? Please. The one that came second is most definitely the ruler of that list. Tearjerking too (especially with Continued Story as the background song).

OK, y'know we're going totally offtopic, right? So make your list. Or should this be moved to Top Ten? Either is fine by me, but for less ... I don't know... I think moving it to Top Ten would be better.
I'm waiting for gnarf to say something before I lock the thread. Though if he doesn't say anything soon, I'll just lock the thread anyway and direct traffic to the Top thread.
Apologies to anyone that I've made ​​this thread, I just wanted to try something else.
I hereby leave this task to the other guys.From now on I will only upload pictures and stay out this Forum. ;-b

Sorry for my bad English

StahnAileron, do your job.

Further listings will be deferred to the Top Ten thread, forum #16086.