I had a weird dream this morning.
Now that is a creepy way to wake up. I'm also interested to see what would have happened when you solved the puzzle.

My Dream this morning
Not as creepy as waking up because of a earthquake just in time to dodge a piece of wood falling from a shelf above you (...)
I really wanted to solve that puzzle too D= didn't seem hard though.
Just had one that I can remember again, it was pretty sweet too. I was sitting in a van, strapped in, and saw a tall man, in a red trench coat looking at me from the outside, his face obscured by a mask. The door of the van was open onmy sside, and he started to draw something around the van, I realized it was a transmutation cicle, and I was able to undo the straps and take this solid black rock that had bright red scars all over it, a little smaller than a baseball, and mess up the symbols near the middle without being seen. So, when the guy finished it, and tried to use it, it didn't work. Then behind me, Edward Elric, of all people, had also been strapped in, and he transmuted Alphonse into a smaller rock, borrowing his arm, giving me the thumbs up. So I tore the straps off and leaped out of the van and proceeded to kick the mans ass. He tried to flee using the van but I pulled him out of it. I think Ed transmuted a spear for me, because I grabbed on and slashed the man across the chest, and pierced him in the heart, pinning him to a tree, then I pulled it out, spun around and hacked his head off.

No I find this dream extra interesting because just before I went to sleep I was trying to help me friend whom has been seeing a man in her dreams that comes after her since she was 6, telling her it's just a dream, and technically, being her dreams, she decides what happens, and he has no control. I think maybe this man decided to come confront me about it, but things didn't go his way. My head, my dreams, I'm in control.
Very cool. It's kind of funny on how that if you read that big wall of text it's actually a really short story.
Danke, I do write shorts every now and then, and have written...2 or 3 longer stuff that you may see in stores one day.
Uhh..
I had a dream last night where I was a duck....
Quack?
Xavier said:
Uhh..
I had a dream last night where I was a duck....
Quack?
Was it anything like this?
Black_Rock_Shooter said:
Sarah's alive! Yay! Now, wheres Goggles? DX
Yeah I am alive, Kinda xD

kokiriloz said:
i knew already sarahNL didn't die ;p that sexy girl fails dying
I am not sexy xD
Agos said:
Was it anything like this?
Only the mirror part, which was how I found out I was a duck, and I reacted pretty much the same,I.E. WHAT THE FUCK!!!.
Had another dream last night...it's starting to get annoying now since I prefer to remain dreamless, but this one is an exception,but I was learning/flying an American P-51 Mustang, and I absolutely love the feeling of flying, though I've never flown before. In video games and such, like Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield 3, the feeling of taking off in either a World War 2 fighter plane, or a modern day American jet...gives me the feeling of freedom at it's best. (Despite being shot at from Flaks and enemy planes. XD). Makes me kinda wanna look forward to actually buying one for myself, learn how to fly it and such.
@sarahNL you are too sexy!

@xavier i think you sleep with a duckie dakimakura... preferably dj quack... however, as he isn't really a duck, maybe you weren't a duck either!

@brs ask cuda to give you flying lessons! dream stuff

back on topic, i've not been remembering my dreams lately D; no idea why...
stalker girl is here
kokiriloz said:
stalker girl is here
no cake? forget it.
Well my dreams are usually hyper violent, often disturbingly so, so it might be best not to use mine.
The duck one was an obvious exception.
Davis_500 said:
no cake? forget it.
watermelon and tea is MUCH better though! pft, have some afternoon cake then! *wiggles tail and giggles mischievously*
kokiriloz said:
stalker girl is here
I'm not a fan of watermelon myself...tea only if heavily sugared.
kokiriloz said:
-snip-
stalker girl is here
I don't particularly like watermelon, so I'll only let you use my dreams if you throw in the stuff that you would normally leave out. ie the sex stuff and what not. (yes, I want to freak out your class ▔\▁(ヅ )▁/▔ ) Not sure how much stuff I really put down that would fit in that category though, so oh well.
kokiriloz said:
-snip-
stalker girl is here
I'm fine with it. It's not like i was going to use them for anything else.

just curious what's the assignment exactly?
And I had another dream last night...I was walking up to the batters plate(if thats proper baseball terminology for it), and I got hit in the shoulder by a baseball, wasn't even ready. I was playing Baseball(not Blurnsball) with the cast from Futurama, Leela pitching with no depth perception and I think Amy was on secound....So I get 2 balls, 2 strikes, then I finally hit the damn thing, it goes it okay distance, I run to first, decide to steal secound cuz I saw Dr. Zoidberg hobbling after my ball, then all of a sudden he tosses it to secound, and Fry catches it. Apparently I was the last hope 'cuz after that we switched sides and I went out far left, so the chance that I would have to pay attention went down alot.

I've been watching too much Futurama the past few days...
Need a shortstop?
Why not Zoidberg?
I had a dream where I was snooping around someone's car for some reason. Anyways the guy who owned the car appeared with a shotgun and aimed at me. But for some reason this was one of my dreams that I actually realized was a dream, so with that in mind I grabbed the shot gun and tried to wrestle it out of his hands. He ended up shooting me through the palm of my hand but I still didn't let go in hopes of leaving DNA evidence on the gun (Been watching to much Law & Order I guess). I remember him asking me after the gun went off what the hell he ever did to me and I was thinking, "Umm...you kind of pointed a gun at me and shot me through the hand."
Few days ago. Someone was trying to force a live snake down my throat. The snake seemed oddly cool with it all.
hoho501 said:
Few days ago. Someone was trying to force a live snake down my throat. The snake seemed oddly cool with it all.
Your mouth was warm I guess?

And I hope this "someone" was properly dealt with?
I had an interesting series of dreams this morning. (...) And I was actually remember all of them! At least, that is, till five minutes ago when I tried to recall some of them to share here. (^_^);
JJK said:
I had an interesting series of dreams this morning. (...) And I was actually remember all of them! At least, that is, till five minutes ago when I tried to recall some of them to share here. (^_^);
I know how you feel. Lately I've been getting a lot of short dreams in sequence with each other whenever I sleep in.
I don't have dreams often... In my last one I died :/
Got impaled on a pipe of sorts and died due to blood loss.
I think that was the last dream within six months I can remember :|
McK said:
I don't have dreams often... In my last one I died :/
Got impaled on a pipe of sorts and died due to blood loss.
I think that was the last dream within six months I can remember :|
. . . maybe your dreams died, and now you can't dream anymore . . . :/ That's kinda a scary, now that I said it.

I had an interesting dream last night. Somehow or another, I became a mod on this site. It was actually pretty realistic to: when I woke up, I actually thought I might be a mod for a few minutes.
PAIIS said:
I had an interesting dream last night. Somehow or another, I became a mod on this site. It was actually pretty realistic to: when I woke up, I actually thought I might be a mod for a few minutes.
What kind of things do you need to do to even become a mod or admin anyway?
Prove you're trustworthy, somewhat knowledgeable about the site, have time on your hands, and can uphold the guidelines Shuugo sets forth...

Or something like that. You'd have to ask Shuugo. From what I can tell, he only really looks for mods when the need arises. He usually has an idea of who to pick beforehand as well.
Had one of the worst feeling dreams I think I've ever had. So it was a pitch black room, and in the center of it, was my physical body,floating there, and I felt my soul slowly ebbing away it's existence. In my head, I knew I was erasing myself from the world. I felt the numbness of existing, and the feeling of fading away, and I knew that this was it, there was nothing buy blackness that awaited me.

I interpreted this as my suicide, in a way. I had killed myself, and I was erasing myself from the dark world, due to my own personal issues I cannot say, I felt this was the only ting left to do. I woke up, feeling like shit mentally. What a dream huh? Way to make my consider the idea even more. The mind has a way of kicking you when your down.