I had a dream about the guy I have a crush on. Throughout most of the dream, he and one of his female friends bullied me relentlessly and generally made me feel like shit. This obviously bothered me a lot more than normal because I have feelings for this guy. But it didn't make me like him less. Towards the end of the dream, he told me that he was only being mean to me because he liked me too.

I think I have a very bad complex.
Don't be old me, em. Used to let that Irish boy treat me like shiet.
mattiasc02 said:
Don't be old me, em. Used to let that Irish boy treat me like shiet.
It's not even like that, in this case, because the dude is actually really sweet and wouldn't bully anyone in the first place. That's what made the dream weird. Besides, I don't have that kind of relationship with anyone. I just really like this guy.

I have a weird kink, I guess. I got hangups. Issues. Brain goofums.
otaku_emmy said:
I have a weird kink, I guess. I got hangups. Issues. Brain goofums.
You're welcome
Cade said:
You're welcome
You're 100% part of it. Ya dink.

It's only certain types of men that bring out those feelings in me though. The taller, sturdier looking ones (crush is literally "tall, dark, and handsome"). Those men make me feel more feminine and more submissive. Safe. Like "baby".

I suppose part of me likes the meanness because I don't trust anyone being too sweet. Being with someone and being able to bust each other's balls in a loving way seems fun too.
I had another dream about the guy I like.

I was abruptly pulled out of this dream by gunshots outside. A sheriff's deputy had to kill a deer in our yard. Guns are a lot louder than you'd think.
Hey, guess what? You got it.
I had a dream about Matthew Porretta. So I guess I have a crush on a...56 year old man now? To be fair he's pretty good looking.
The other night I had a zombie apocalypse dream. I had to stab two man-zombies in the eyes to kill them as they tried to bite me. I escaped, coming out of a vent I saw my old high school with yellow light flooding in and a mob of zombies striding down the halls.

I then started to hear a choir of angels singing and woke up.