RyuZU said:
I can already imagine what it is, but I'm sure that to any normal person it will look like cringe

would it be something like that?
For Ryu

For Cade; I am so sorry it's sooooo long

Edit: Man, ya'll got me re-realizing how much red is in my blue...
Christ almighty, I'm sorry I asked.
Bruh, you know me! You know how I am! I'm long winded as shit sometimes! XD
I was wearing a Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon shirt and so was this guy I knew from high school who really did used to wear one a lot. In hs I used to have a stupid one from the 2000 remaster but as a matter of fact I now own the original tshirt. It's a real classic not only as an album but as a tshirt as well.
Had a dream that I very calmly and matter-of-factly threatened someone by looking them dead in the eye and saying, "I know Arcade Fire. Do you know how tall Win Butler is? I will get Win to kick your ass."
Oh Emmy XD <3

I had a dream where I fingered a lady o_O
Last I had a dream where I was petting my now deceased dog in the backyard. Probably because yesterday I actually walked down to her grave where I buried her and gave it a look.

There were two other dogs in my backyard in the dream, who don't actually exist in real life. They both had white fur just like my actual dog who is surely now in heaven hahah.

mattiasc02 said:
I had a dream where I fingered a lady o_O
Ah, sex dreams. They're either super awesome or insanely weird.
Man, I just had this crazy vivid dream where I was walking down the street with my dad. Two Boeing airplanes where flying in the sky, and one of them was fairly low, closer to the ground. The other one started to dip as well, presumably trying to land. And then they collided in the sky! They hit the ground and produced a massive fireball explosion, and scrapnel started to rain from the sky! Explosions were everywhere even right next to myself!

Then later in the dream I was telling someone about it, saying 'I've only ever seen things like that in dreams before.' I woke up and realized it had only been a dream.
I had a dream about the guy I have a crush on. Throughout most of the dream, he and one of his female friends bullied me relentlessly and generally made me feel like shit. This obviously bothered me a lot more than normal because I have feelings for this guy. But it didn't make me like him less. Towards the end of the dream, he told me that he was only being mean to me because he liked me too.

I think I have a very bad complex.
Don't be old me, em. Used to let that Irish boy treat me like shiet.
mattiasc02 said:
Don't be old me, em. Used to let that Irish boy treat me like shiet.
It's not even like that, in this case, because the dude is actually really sweet and wouldn't bully anyone in the first place. That's what made the dream weird. Besides, I don't have that kind of relationship with anyone. I just really like this guy.

I have a weird kink, I guess. I got hangups. Issues. Brain goofums.
otaku_emmy said:
I have a weird kink, I guess. I got hangups. Issues. Brain goofums.
You're welcome
Cade said:
You're welcome
You're 100% part of it. Ya dink.

It's only certain types of men that bring out those feelings in me though. The taller, sturdier looking ones (crush is literally "tall, dark, and handsome"). Those men make me feel more feminine and more submissive. Safe. Like "baby".

I suppose part of me likes the meanness because I don't trust anyone being too sweet. Being with someone and being able to bust each other's balls in a loving way seems fun too.