This topic is locked.

Site Staff List
Just out of curiosity (and future reference), any chance we can get a list of all the mods for Konachan, Shuugo? (I'd like to think most people who care already know you're the Admin/owner ^_^)

Like on a locked sticky here in the forum.

Might be useful; dunno. If anything, new users will be aware of who they're talking to/dealing with if a mod says something...Or know who to talk to if something pops up they need real help with. (Site-side/technical issues, etc.)

And while I'm on the topic: soliciting anymore mods? ^_~

EDIT (15 APR, 2010): Courtesy of Cuda007 (I figure it's best to have it up top at the beginning.)

EDIT2 (29 APR, 2010): moved to forum #2559
Try this function.
Btw... who is Dustin??? List mistake or something?
I think I saw Dustin once on a deleted post.

:o imouto has 14 mods, including Shuugo.
Moe, as well as Danbooru are bigger and more active then we are here, so we don't need that many mods. I haven't seen anything that would warrant something like this.
Tensa, you're not a mod? I figure you would be one...?

And thanks for the link. I apparently never saw that function in the "More>>" section under "Users"...

I need to screw around on the site more to figure out more of it's functionality.
Well I'm hitting for the mod rank~ Somehow~
Tensa said:
Try this function.
Btw... who is Dustin??? List mistake or something?
A ninja.

StahnAileron said:
Tensa, you're not a mod? I figure you would be one...?

And thanks for the link. I apparently never saw that function in the "More>>" section under "Users"...

I need to screw around on the site more to figure out more of it's functionality.
You can also access on My Account, Profile, then hit List.

Tensa said:
Well I'm hitting for the mod rank~ Somehow~
Haven't managed to get in touch with you yet though :/
Shuugo said:
Haven't managed to get in touch with you yet though :/
What do you mean by that? :/
Tensa said:
What do you mean by that? :/
You seem to not be able to read my messages. Also I haven't seen you online yet.

I just received one from you, while invisible.
Shuugo said:
You seem to not be able to read my messages. Also I haven't seen you online yet.

I just received one from you, while invisible.
Wait... what are you talking about? Not be able to read your messages? Online?(where?)
NVM I got it wrong
So no chances for me to become a mod, heh? *falls in depression*
Thay don't really need any more right now, that's all Tensa. ^^

I don't really get it? I can't see why everyone wants to become a mod so badly.......Why can't you just be you.

Rule: 37
Enjoy the little things. : )
Let's say it like this (in my case .. still a bold reason): It's my goal.
I'll be an admin kthx.
Currently I'm keeping a ratio of visits mods, so far we are full.
I do not know what is required for a mod by Shuugo but, I do know making questions like this is a must-not-do thing in many places.

As for help, anyone can help on the forum, including mods/admins.
I'm spider-man. I just help out when I get the chance :3
Shuugo said:
NVM I got it wrong
You are talking about me, I assume? D:
Sorry, I usually am invisible (when MSN actually connects...). I sent you an IM back right now. ;_;
Dustin said:
I'm spider-man. I just help out when I get the chance :3
And every site needs a spider-man. You do us proud Dustin! ;D
I do not know if this is possible with danbooru, but status under name? Like...
Cuda007
Mod
_______
|______|
Cuda007 said:
I do not know if this is possible with danbooru, but status under name?
That'd be informative for users here.
Just write it on your avatar.
naikoto said:
Just write it on your avatar.
I think that'd be kinda hard, since Avatars here are based on posts on the site, not actual personally uploaded ones...

Unless there's an Avatar function I'm not aware of that lets you uplaod a purpose made avatar...
I think it's allowed to upload an image for your avatar~ Of course, demark the "Show in Index" thing so no one will see it ~ (except for the mods)
Tensa said:
I think it's allowed to upload an image for your avatar~ Of course, demark the "Show in Index" thing so no one will see it ~ (except for the mods)
:D
-snip bad link-

Though I should flip it, so the Mod is on top.
Cuda007 said:
:D
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd230/cuda007123/avi.jpg

Though I should flip it, so the Mod is on top.
Uguu~ Better change the color of the text~ I couldn't find the text from the first glance XD
The "Show in Index" only hides it in the general index, it will still show in any tag search.
The "hold" tag would hide it in both general list and search, but I don't think it is an active meta tag on Konachan.
Tensa said:
I think not. And anyone can see hidden posts with tag search.
Tensa said:
Uguu~ Better change the color of the text~ I couldn't find the text from the first glance XD
Fixed.

And just for the sake of why not, and I have nothing else to do....

-snip- moved to first post.
Cuda007 said:
And just for the sake of why not, and I have nothing else to do....
LoL. Thanks Cuda007! I edited my OP post so the list is seen on first viewing this thread.

Only thing left would be to sticky this now if I wanted everything I had in mind accomplished ^_^