@SK7000 about his immortal observer

I believe that it depends very much on the personality of the person.
It(the observer) might first fall into a deep depression, but as it is unable to take its own life, it might start to try to change the world, so it's less annoying...(in hindsight, this would actually defeat the purpose of it being an OBSERVER, also, it's disregarding the conditions set out by mnessie)

Are there still any unanswered questions floating?
I'd like to know before posting another.
(damn, because all posts here are long, I feel obliged to write plenty too...)

Also, @Davis
I would go further and claim that being objective requires to be exposed to two opposite biasses(that required a dictionary).
One can, of course, be impartial from one's own point of view(i.e. take a neutral stance) even without knowing all sides of the argument, but that is, like I said, simply taking a neutral stance.
But to be truly, actually objective(as in you being objective=universal truth), one needs to be at least slightly familiar with both sides.

@mnessie and his lack of faith:
I would find your lack of faith disturbing(SORRY!!, it was so obvious, I just had to say it!!), if I didn't share your point of view, at least slightly.
In fact, I was about to object as I read your post, but, after a moment of thought, I realised that I am not any "better".
I too get really annoyed at the amount of shit I get from some people. There are(were, at this stage. We all finished, but I still can't get used to the fact) a lot of brilliant students, with whom I can't compete. But when I think about how they view life, and look at their low, from my perspective, ambitions, I can't help but go on a facepalming-rampage inside my head.(I mean, I was THE ONLY PERSON, who even TRIED applying to Oxford or Cambridge, WTF is wrong with those straight-A people?! a PhD in medicine is by far not the most you can achieve in life!!)
I believe that we can learn something from absolutely EVERYTHING, no matter how superior we are.
Also, as life went on, I found that the typical cliche from superhero cartoons is, without a single doubt, hands down, the most true phrase I ever heard(sorry for the crude phrasing)
"If you want something to be done right, fucking do it your-(fucking)-self"
Sorry, I do swear a lot IRL
Sometimes I feel like I am the only person in the whole building who actually possesses the capacity for basic cognitive logic.(though most of the time I spend facepalming),but I am sure that everyone has these moments at some stage in life.

We, people, are actually all the same. The difference is our choice. It only matters what we choose to believe, and what goals we choose to set ourselves.

Point is:losing faith in your fellow humans is a sign of great internal suffering.

Please do argue about my correctness, I'm looking forward to new points of view.