My mom and I made blackberry "bread" today. It basically tastes like a blueberry muffin, but made in a loaf pan. With blackberries from our property.

We have also planned a "pool party" for tomorrow. We shall drink and make merry. And roast in the ungodly summer heat.
Love the taste of blueberry pastries so I’d most likely like yours. I had zeroooo idea you farmed your own produce. Do you? I mean, you are a country girl afterallll

And is it like a public pool? How nice. And what’s merry? Margarita?
mattiasc02 said:
And what’s merry?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/make%20merry

I'm going to the beach for the 4th. Hoping to find a corner that isn't too occupied.
mattiasc02 said:
I had zeroooo idea you farmed your own produce. Do you? I mean, you are a country girl afterallll
Naaaaaaaaaah. They're naturally occurring. You gotta reach through the brambles to get to 'em.

And is it like a public pool? How nice. And what’s merry? Margarita?
It's literally a children's pool. Like...one for toddlers. It's actually a pretty hilarious setup.

I like to call it our "Redneck Paradise". We have a big, old umbrella, an old but nice outdoor table, two big plastic chairs, and an old radio we take outside with us. We vibe out there.

This is what we'll be drinking. Two cans. Probably gonna use a wine glass and pretend we're somebody.

traz64 said:
I'm going to the beach for the 4th. Hoping to find a corner that isn't too occupied.
Ooo, have fun!

I miss hearing the ocean. It scares me, but it's nice to listen to and look at. Plus there's nothing like eating some food on the beach. Like a big sub or a pizza. Getting some ice cream from someplace nearby. Or shave ice!

And be safe! Make one of those funny boxes around you in the sand when you get there!
otaku_emmy said:
And roast in the ungodly summer heat.
Surprisingly, the heat has disappeared over here.

otaku_emmy said:
Plus there's nothing like eating some food on the beach.
Ah, yes.
The great taste of sand in your food.(−_−;)
Can you smell the sarcasm, seeping through the screen?

But seriously, the beach has three of the things I hate:
-Sand.
-Masses of people.
-Sealife.
otaku_emmy said:
Naaaaaaaaaah. They're naturally occurring. You gotta reach through the brambles to get to 'em.
OMG that is so cool! You should totally send a picture. Really rad that you have a naturally occurring fruits around your house (or wherever they are. Where are they??)

Just weird because I'm so used getting fruits from the supermarket since I live in suburban life. I dooo know that back in Bolivia fruits grow everywhereee (like my aunt has a mango tree and my mom's super boujee friend has acerola, cocounts, and banana growing around her LAVISH house)

It's literally a children's pool. Like...one for toddlers. It's actually a pretty hilarious setup.

I like to call it our "Redneck Paradise". We have a big, old umbrella, an old but nice outdoor table, two big plastic chairs, and an old radio we take outside with us. We vibe out there.

This is what we'll be drinking. Two cans. Probably gonna use a wine glass and pretend we're somebody.
Bruhhh a children's pool. But that means you won't be dipping in it. It technically ain't a pool party unless people swim (unless if you're hosting a daycare kind of party with your mom's friend's kids).

But who's gonna be there? You and your mom? Other people? And you definately won't be listening to your mars volta if your mom's friends are gonna be there. They would much rather litsen to stuff like this. Grown womAn stuff.

And by toddler pool do you mean this or this?

I miss hearing the ocean. It scares me, but it's nice to listen to and look at. Plus there's nothing like eating some food on the beach. Like a big sub or a pizza. Getting some ice cream from someplace nearby. Or shave ice!

And be safe! Make one of those funny boxes around you in the sand when you get there!
Yooo, you need to go to the beach again! Go out with your mom sometime. And I totallyyy get your fear of beaches (I can't relate) but my dumbass friends are like "noooo the sharks and the jellyfish will kill me" and my family like "ayy no no mi hijito I'm from Boleevia we don't do this shit" like fr 🙄 lmaooo.

But yeshhh get some ice cream. Or fudge cuz they never have that in town (but they do near mine).

C’mon now you’re making me hungry. I would die for some buffalo wings or a nice slice of pepperoni pizza. Mmm mmm mmm.

Honestly I'm not gonna shoot fireworks for 4th of july. I'd rather just eat.

peanut said:
But seriously, the beach has three of the things I hate:
-Sand.
-Masses of people.
-Sealife.
Oh CAMon.

Here' three things to enjoy:

- Ice cream :)
- Peanut butter :) :)
- PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM :) :) :)

traz said:
Oh i never knew what that was. I'm bilungual so I don't here ppl say that

But loool goodluck. But honestly it's not gonna be that bad because of corona. But please becareful and.. idk. Do what u want but of course always watch for the viRUS. And which beach are you going too?? I personally like rehoboth, but atlantic beach is super fun too. My fave is jersey shore tho. Nothing beats that... (and I also love rio but... that's a plane away)
mattiasc02 said:
And which beach are you going too??
Wildwood NJ
Well after doing hours over hours the same:

Signed latters and packed them into mailer. Hundreds of them. My hands are bleeding. Inside. Fore sure.

I'm feeling exhausted.
condensed for my sanity
Sorry taking so long too respond T.T I was helping my mommie mom clean the house, then I went to the supermaket to by raspberry jam cuz I'm making cake.

condensed like condensed milk
Talking about a banana tree, here there are several, some were cut off the top, but it must grow again not sure, also has several other trees/plants.

Here already had a blackberry plant, it was removed.

Recently I am looking for a chicken/rooster, a couple is enough, a relative will give me, the angry fat chicken that was here disappeared, it was probably killed by the same dog that killed my dog, this time I'll have to make a place for them to stay, if not my dog or the neighbor's will kill them again.
Who love morning? I used to love mornings but now I just hate them.
mattiasc02 said:
Oh CAMon.

Here' three things to enjoy:

- Ice cream :)
- Peanut butter :) :)
- PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM :) :) :)
I don’t see how me committing cannibalism is enjoyable.

But even if we forget my peanutbutteryness, the cons still outweigh the pros.
Feeling exhausted.
I don't know why.
RyuZU said:
Talking about a banana tree, here there are several, some were cut off the top, but it must grow again not sure, also has several other trees/plants.
If you know me, you know I love a good banana. And I especially feel proud of myself because I actually ate one right out of a tree before in the amazon. It was lit

RyuZU said:
Recently I am looking for a chicken/rooster, a couple is enough, a relative will give me, the angry fat chicken that was here disappeared, it was probably killed by the same dog that killed my dog, this time I'll have to make a place for them to stay, if not my dog or the neighbor's will kill them again.
Aww!! Do you have a fence? That normally does the trick… I… think. Or like a good barrier. I know because there was bunnies in my backyard buut some dumb black and white cat ate them. And do you eat the chickens at some point anyways? Because that’s what you’re supposed to do… I think.

And honestly, that reminds me of my ex-babysitter who lives in Bolivia. She sent me a video of her new chics yesterday and they’re so cuteee, but she’ll probably eat them eventully. Apparently her stupid neighbors steal her chickens tho.
mattiasc02 said:
Aww!! Do you have a fence? That normally does the trick… I… think. Or like a good barrier. I know because there was bunnies in my backyard buut some dumb black and white cat ate them. And do you eat the chickens at some point anyways? Because that’s what you’re supposed to do… I think.
There is an almost complete place for this, the old one fell, I already had two rabbits, sometimes, it's more for the eggs, but if necessary, they would all go to pot.

And honestly, that reminds me of my ex-babysitter who lives in Bolivia. She sent me a video of her new chics yesterday and they’re so cuteee, but she’ll probably eat them eventully. Apparently her stupid neighbors steal her chickens tho.
xD, at these times it is good to have a dog, if possible a big one to intimidate, almost every neighbor here has a dog.

+- in an hour the neighbor's rooster will start to sing, it's routine.
The feral cat, TT, isn't actually dead.

My mom just lost her job cuz she smokes the grass, and she got my piss too hot to successfully con the urinalysis place.
RyuZU said:
There is an almost complete place for this, the old one fell, I already had two rabbits, sometimes, it's more for the eggs, but if necessary, they would all go to pot.
Ahhh. So u can make farm fresh eggs (and some delicious cake). It’s weird because technically you’re like, taking the chicken’s babies from them, and a chicken giving birth looks really painful. It’s pretty rude.

Maybe I can become a vegetarian :D :D

And get a fence broooo. Don’t have people manhandle yo chickens

xD, at these times it is good to have a dog, if possible a big one to intimidate, almost every neighbor here has a dog.

+- in an hour the neighbor's rooster will start to sing, it's routine.
Loooool dogs are so fierce in Latinamerica. They will rip you up to shreds loool. But yeah it is good to have a dog to protect.

And fucking hate roosters. Honestly, when I hear that cock-a-doodling it makes me wanna eat some fried chicken like shit. Do your cocka-doodle-dooing at a later time please. (Has to deal with it when I used to go to my gear uncles house in Bolivia T.T)

Back when my mom was younger, she’d always go to her friends house and they’d have this big horned goat that would always try to attack them Everytime they wanted to visit their friend, so they’d wait outside holding it’s horns in place until the mom came to shoo the goat and welcomed them.

otaku_emmy said:
My mom just lost her job cuz she smokes the grass
That’s so stupid. What did she work as?

But I mean what like would she smoke on duty or outside? But still so dumb and so stupid like honestly weed isn’t bad for you at all it’s only bad when you use it to like forget your problems or like overdose w edibles.

Ig my point is like If it’s not affecting work ethic, and they’re not flaunting it all over the place, then it really ain’t their business to begin with

and she got my piss too hot to successfully con the urinalysis place
What does “con the urinalysis place” mean? I don’t understand what “con” means in this context
mattiasc02 said:
What does “con the urinalysis place” mean? I don’t understand what “con” means in this context
Deceive, generally for financial gain. More commonly found in conman, which is just a man who cons.
traz64 said:
Deceive, generally for financial gain. More commonly found in conman, which is just a man who cons.
Oh lol good to know :-)

Then in that case I'd wonder why making piss hot would like, con a place lol
Mattias. Do you ever take a moment to sit and think about something before you ask questions? I'm not trying to be rude but sometimes it seems like you don't try to figure things out on your own using logic and reason.

mattiasc02 said:
What did she work as?
She worked in a factory that made windows and glass patio doors. She installed the locks and keepers on a particular model of window.

But I mean what like would she smoke on duty or outside?
Neither. She smokes in the privacy of her own home.

The "con" was that she wanted them to think my pee was her pee.

mattiasc02 said:
Then in that case I'd wonder why making piss hot would like, con a place lol
The internal temperature of the human body averages around 98 degrees. Fresh urine would have a similar temperature upon leaving the body.

People will sometimes sneak in urine in a small squirt bottle when attempting to pass a drug test. They have to keep this urine warm or else it'll be obvious it's not really theirs. My mother got the sample too hot, and thus the woman at the clinic tried to make her urinate again. I imagine they've had plenty of people try the same thing.
Maybe I can become a vegetarian :D :D
You can, but you should????????????

And get a fence broooo. Don’t have people manhandle yo chickens
Already has, only the ceiling is missing.

And fucking hate roosters. Honestly, when I hear that cock-a-doodling it makes me wanna eat some fried chicken like shit. Do your cocka-doodle-dooing at a later time please. (Has to deal with it when I used to go to my gear uncles house in Bolivia T.T)
I am used to it, it is almost always 3 am, they must have an internal clock, the funny thing is that one starts, you hear others at a distance doing the same thing, chain reaction.

Back when my mom was younger, she’d always go to her friends house and they’d have this big horned goat that would always try to attack them Everytime they wanted to visit their friend, so they’d wait outside holding it’s horns in place until the mom came to shoo the goat and welcomed them.
xD, this goat took the job of protecting the house very seriously.
otaku_emmy said:
Mattias. Do you ever take a moment to sit and think about something before you ask questions? I'm not trying to be rude but sometimes it seems like you don't try to figure things out on your own using logic and reason.
No I never use the word con. I'm bilingual so maybe that's why :p I speak commoner english.

And also... you know how I am. I'm super stupid... i guess... *dramaTIQUE sigh* 3:

No but seriously a classmate of mine told me that I don't trust my own intelligence enough, and honestly it could be dangerous when presenting with men, if they try to control me.

She worked in a factory that made windows and glass patio doors. She installed the locks and keepers on a particular model of window.

Neither. She smokes in the privacy of her own home. The "con" was that she wanted them to think my pee was her pee.
Yeah so they won't know her pee is weed free

The internal temperature of the human body averages around 98 degrees. Fresh urine would have a similar temperature upon leaving the body.

People will sometimes sneak in urine in a small squirt bottle when attempting to pass a drug test. They have to keep this urine warm or else it'll be obvious it's not really theirs. My mother got the sample too hot, and thus the woman at the clinic tried to make her urinate again. I imagine they've had plenty of people try the same thing.
Looool your mama is so smart. But unfortunately...yikes... too hot

I wanted to find a picture of pee boiling in a kettle to insert but I... found this instead XD. Why did it make me laugh so much???

RyuZU said:
You can, but you should????????????
YES! IM MAKING VEGAN SOY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Work sucks.

3h spare time. Wtf.
Omg what do you do for work?? And if needed, take a break for yourself. It's what I had to do when I quit my job... but... I was a high schooler so I understand adults don't really have that privilege to just "*sighhh* I wanna quit my job so I'll do it"

And my senior self would've TOTALLY related to that quote. I had no life in 12th grade, LOL I was either at school, work, or literally anywhere but home lol.
It's an office job. Not really a job - an internship - but it's still working from 8 am to 5 pm. Doing some brainless things at the moment what doesn't really help to keep the time running. The way home took me another 1h - 1,5h. I hate that. I don't want to live for work.

I'm doing some kind of education at the moment.
BattlequeenYume said:
It's an office job. Not really a job - an internship - but it's still working from 8 am to 5 pm. Doing some brainless things at the moment what doesn't really help to keep the time running. The way home took me another 1h - 1,5h. I hate that. I don't want to live for work.
So basically you're a uni student doing a boring internship? Ugh that sounds like wack. And omg why is your work so far away? Is it reeally that worth it?

You gots to follow your dreams. My aunt said: "You have NO excuse to not get a degree if you can get it, but your degree doesn't define you either. If you have means, do what you want"

Maybe you wanna be a fashion designer since you look cute anime girls so much :) :) :) <3. But idk.

As long as your life feels fulfilling in some kind of way, however that looks like for you.
Well it's some of the last things I can do. I'm getting older and older and I still didn't find the job I like. Only find things that I dislike. But I HAVE to do something. Not really have a choice when I want money.

Anyway the job would be okay when I could doing it half a day and I would have some spare time left for drawing or uploading on Kona.

Didn't found a millionaire......yet OTL
BattlequeenYume said:
Well it's some of the last things I can do. I'm getting older and older and I still didn't find the job I like. Only find things that I dislike. But I HAVE to do something. Not really have a choice when I want money.
Anyway the job would be okay when I could doing it half a day and I would have some spare time left for drawing or uploading on Kona.
*sigh* I guess life really do be like that. I do feel really bad for you. It isn’t nice that you have to be doing all this work with barely any spare time. Maybe ask them with a puppy face to lower your hours with same pay :3 hahaha jk

And show your drawings! I might show mine

Didn't found a millionaire......yet OTL
Hahahaaa how surreal it would feel to find someone that GENUINELY wants to finance your life with no ill intentions.

For me, I’ve agreed to myself to be an independent forEVERRRRR
mattiasc02 said:
Hahahaaa how surreal it would feel to find someone that GENUINELY wants to finance your life with no ill intentions.
You'd be surprised at the number of dudes with money who're willing to just GIVE it to young women. Like, no strings attached. No sex or nothin.