otaku_emmy said:
I can't watch one of my FAVORITE TV shows anymore because Spectrum EATS ASS and decided to yank it off the channel lineup.
Why do you even still use cable? Everything is available online these days. Cut the cord and save that like $50/mo
traz64 said:
Why do you even still use cable? Everything is available online these days. Cut the cord and save that like $50/mo
I agree. But I never worked out how to get the internet stuff on the TV. And I'd have to work out which ones to get. And I wouldn't be the one paying for it anyways.

I don't know. I mean...I know of another good way we could save money, but that's never gonna get off the ground, I reckon.
Get chromecast Emmy
How do I set my avatar? I’m new.
segaia said:
How do I set my avatar? I’m new.
Left side of a post there's an option to "Set avatar". You then crop which part of the post you want.
I was once again slighted by the universe today when, upon going to open a bottle of diet soda pop, I noticed it had been improperly sealed in the factory. And by "improperly" I mean not at all. This resulted in a drink that, while still uncontaminated, was completely and utterly flat.

I drank it anyways.
I have had hiccups for 4 hours and I'm unable to sleep as a result.
Hi, it's me again.
I had depression a few months ago, I don't know if you guys remember.
I finally broke up with my girlfriend shortly after that. We were a couple for 10 years.
I immediately did sports and tried hard to get over it.
At first it was in the hope of winning her back. But I met another girl. And friends.
And I learned to smile and laugh all the time.
Our relationship is very healthy and I feel a lot better in my life.
Nuit said:
Hi, it's me again.
I had depression a few months ago, I don't know if you guys remember.
I finally broke up with my girlfriend shortly after that. We were a couple for 10 years.
I immediately did sports and tried hard to get over it.
At first it was in the hope of winning her back. But I met another girl. And friends.
And I learned to smile and laugh all the time.
Our relationship is very healthy and I feel a lot better in my life.
Of course I remember you! It's great to hear from you again. It also makes me happy to know you found happiness. Keep it up!
yeap i also remember you, that was the best decision you could make, i'm glad for you

on-topic; well, for days that i dealt with the disease that my dog has in his skin, today i had to walk a lot to buy his medicines, i hope that these days it improves because i have been stressed by this situation
I hurt my back today wearing shoes I knew I couldn't walk on linoleum with. So now I'm worried about how that'll feel tomorrow.

I also corrected an Instagram thotty with over nine million followers when she called Chun-Li a "ninja". I felt very smug.

And the other day I went in to a store all by myself and interacted with the store clerk all by myself and used a debit card all by myself and handled the machine not working correctly with class and geniality. The lady even had a thick accent, and I had no problem communicating with her. I felt proud.
I got a new kitten today, a Calico cat.
RyuZU said:
I got a new kitten today, a Calico cat.
Congratulations, Ryu Papa! Calicos are truly beautiful cats!
otaku_emmy said:
Congratulations, Ryu Papa! Calicos are truly beautiful cats!
Thx :p, yeah, it's my favorite color pattern, I was worried if the cat would get used to here it looks like yeah, my only concern now is my others 3 cats, I hope they get along with time.
I have a migraine, and I'm experiencing a "migraine aura" and it's freaking me the fuck out. Holy shit. This has never happened to me before. The migraines have, but not these lines.
Mosquitoes and Bees

It's hot here, 35º degrees, and the Cicada/Mosquitoes season has arrived, it's time for the genocide of mosquitoes.
Dear god, why still these essay accounts?
I had to go to the choach doctor yesterday. Fortunately, she is a very kind young woman, and I was graciously allowed to keep both my clothes on and my dignity intact. I got a flu shot while I was there, so my arm hurts a lot. It's crazy how it does that.

My mom and I went to Rose's today, and we encountered a Latina woman with a profoundly r*tarded son. My mom interacted with him, and he seemed to really enjoy it. His mom had bought him a lil bag of candy too, so he was super happy about that. He couldn't even speak properly. Just yelled. Poor thing. He wanted a hug from my mom so she obliged. She later told me that he had drooled on her a little. Which is kinda cute, but not really.

Aaaaaaand right now my stomach is tore up, and I'm very tired. So goodnight.
Nothing special, but I start to feel a bit depressed at nights, maybe I should stop thinking so much about certain things
Oh i'm tired of life currently because i had a banter with a friend who thought that just because i like some lolis sexually means that i support pedophiles and that i'm on the way of becoming on every single minute i like it the way i do like seriously what kind of friend is that i get that they want me well somehow but i don't know if i can actually trust them as after that experience i lost a bunch of respect for them.
PrimalAgony said:
Oh i'm tired of life currently
He's stupid. Don't listen to him. Does he still want to be your friend?

Nepcoheart said:
Nothing special, but I start to feel a bit depressed at nights, maybe I should stop thinking so much about certain things
What do you think about? And don't you speak spanish? :3
What do you think about? And don't you speak spanish? :3
Because of the quarantine I have been alone for a few months and if I think about it a lot, I usually feel bad, but only sometimes it happens to me

spoiler
Speaking of speaking spanish, I used to take spanish class at the start of year 8 of school i did well at first but i eventually just lost interest and dropped out of the class as a whole because i felt like i didn't find it that interesting and it just made me feel bored
In my case that is my original language, about english I always have problems with some words or with the order of sentences, but I always read things in english and it is a language that I really like
Nepcoheart said:
spoiler
I know that only English is allowed, so I'll leave it translated into English

spoiler
Honestly I don’t know about that Nepco. Unfortunately Mama Ems gon have to slam slam if people do that all the time T.T (si de repente la Emilia nos va a castigarnos T.T)

And Ryu, I take pride in saying that I understood you perfectly. I didn’t need the English translation and I’m fuckin proud. I UNDERSTAND WRITTEN PORTUGUESE YALL ❤️ I also loooove the way they talk, especially the super extroverted Brazilians! I’m so sorry Ryu I am sooo vain. Just… Braaaasioooooo XD

And yes Portugués and Spanish are hella fuckin similar. Both of them are in Latin. Ryu, it would be interesting to see how you’d feel going to a Spanish speaking country, since you’re surrounded by them. And to see if you understand anything :p

Edit: and I love your avatar Primal
mattiasc02 said:
Unfortunately Mama Ems gon have to slam slam if people do that all the time T.T (si de repente la Emilia nos va a castigarnos T.T)
Yeah :P, I won't do it again.

And Ryu, I take pride in saying that I understood you perfectly. I didn’t need the English translation and I’m fuckin proud. I UNDERSTAND WRITTEN PORTUGUESE YALL ❤️ I also loooove the way they talk, especially the super extroverted Brazilians! I’m so sorry Ryu I am sooo vain. Just… Braaaasioooooo XD
xD, my state's accent is my favorite obviously :P

And yes Portugués and Spanish are hella fuckin similar. Both of them are in Latin. Ryu, it would be interesting to see how you’d feel going to a Spanish speaking country, since you’re surrounded by them. And to see if you understand anything :p
I think I would understand some things, I just wouldn't be able to speak in Spanish, I'm bad at pronunciation.
RyuZU said:
xD, my state's accent is my favorite obviously :P
I KNOW RIGHT. MINAS GERAIS BE KILLIN IT WITH THEIR ACCENTS. Central São Paulo people sound uppity in an amusing way.

Edit: like, instead of “Calohhhhhh” they say “muito calurrrrrr” like a valley girl

I think I would understand some things, I just wouldn't be able to speak in Spanish, I'm bad at pronunciation.
I could imagine XD
mattiasc02 said:
I KNOW RIGHT. MINAS GERAIS BE KILLIN IT WITH THEIR ACCENTS. Central São Paulo people sound uppity in an amusing way.

Edit: like, instead of “Calohhhhhh” they say “muito calurrrrrr” like a valley girl
Yeah xD, I like how they pronounce the "R"
Bored.

Home Office this week and it's so boring. It's weird to *be* in a class by camera. My motivation level is zero. ZERO!