The 'scache is the only true measure of a man's worth. The full beard has unfortunately been appropriated by soyboys.
TommyGunn said:
The 'scache is the only true measure of a man's worth. The full beard has unfortunately been appropriated by soyboys.
Mm mm. That's on the line for me. But I do love when the 'tache ends go shwoop. It's cute when old men do that.

Scruffies is cute too. I'm okay with them. But there's gotta be some semblance of order and aesthetics to it.

Of course, I base my preferences on people I literally already have crushes on. So I guess my opinions are a bit biased. And it's all visual-based opinions. I have no reference point for how facial hair feels in more intimate situations, and it honestly gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

I like looking at men's faces. They're really interesting.

More on topic, I haven't had a good day which is one of the reasons I'm getting mushy over dudes and their dumb, handsome faces. I hope tomorrow can be a better day.
WARNING: Vent Post/Rant
My sympathies Em hopefully your Mom decides to get rid of that guy. So you and your mom can get on with your life without him.
condensed
https://imgbox.com/Ti8Qeozg

This is for you Em it may help out or it may not regardless i feel like you need it.
Thank you.

I ranted more out of a need to than for sympathy. I know people like me and care about me. It's just very easy to feel hopeless. I appreciate you though.
No matter who we are, We all have to vent sometimes, I get that you only did it for the need to vent, I only did what i felt would be best for the situation, Regardless you're welcome my friend.
otaku_emmy said:
AND EVERY FUCKING TIME THERE'S AN INTERRACIAL COUPLE OR A GAY COUPLE OR QUEER FOLK ON TV HE ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING TO SAY! Whenever there's Black people on TV he's always got something to say
Based dad
Cade said:
Based dad
Bro don't make me call somebody to come get you.
Just move out. You're what, 29?
traz64 said:
Just move out. You're what, 29?
Gonna be 28 soon. I'm not ashamed of living at home. I am mentally and physically disabled, and I don't want to be apart from my mother.

That also has nothing to do with other people being bad people. That very concept would bother me no matter where I lived.
Emmy, you're gonna be pissy at me for this, but I know you better than anyone here and I know you use your disabilities as a crutch to not take responsibility for your life. Grow up and get on. You could at least give your mother a place to breathe if you had your own place she could stay at. You have no right to complain about your father's household when you're a freeloader.
Nah, I'm not pissy about it.
I recently met one of my older sisters that I haven't seen in about 12 years

I also met some drug dealers recently, the one which I thought was the most peaceful apparently it's the most dangerous, a relative just told me not to find out too much about them, I just asked where one of them lives.
Got my first sunburn of the year. I always forget how much it hurts. Ain't it kinda fucked up that the Sun can still burn you through the clouds? Shit ain't right.
I'm exhausted.

I will take a shower and go to bed.
BattlequeenYume said:
I'm exhausted.

I will take a shower and go to bed.
Man! I thought something had happened to you when I saw no one had uploaded all day! I was worried!

I'm glad to see you're alright. Rest up, chief.
I had to wait over 1 hour for the train to arrive.
And it was a looong day. Nothing to worry about.
Some sleep will fix it, so don't worry.
Day was acceptable I think although my body isn't accustomed to high temperatures. Add the fact that I'll probably only have 4 hours to sleep and we have ourselves a recipe for disaster.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
We took our dog to the vet today, and it turns out she's just turning into one of those "r/Chonkers". The doctor said she's forming what she refers to as a "J.Lo butt", and when we got her harness back on her she commented her "bra was too tight". So now she's gotta go on a "diet". Basically we feed her less of the same Freshpet, and if we're worried she's hungry we can give her carrots or tablespoons of kibble or something like Lean Treats. She needs to lose five pounds so hopefully it'll all work out. The doctor said her heart was working very well, so that's good.

She got kinda upset when they were trimming her nails but she didn't bite anyone. She was also given an oral medication which she held in her mouth until the doc backed off and then spit out on the table. That was pretty funny.
There's a loose serial killer here in Brazil, it's already the 8th day and the police haven't captured him yet, a recent case, he killed a husband, a 15-year-old son, a 21-year-old son, raped his wife then killed her, and he keeps breaking into farms and taking hostages, I hope he is killed in a confrontation with the police, a human being like that deserves to be executed.
RyuZU said:
(...) I hope he is killed in a confrontation with the police, a human being like that deserves to be executed.
True.
I was putting the battery in the car, my friend didn't wait for me to get out of the front of the car to test if the car starts, he thought it was in neutral but it was in first gear, the front wheel ran over my toes, I was wearing flip flops, I thought I would lose my toes, at first it hurt, minutes later the pain stopped, but i couldn't move my toes for a while, I'm getting it gradually, I was surprised, with the weight of the car I thought that if it went over it, it would pop.
Wow, what a miracle that the pain stopped.
Poisé ^^, but I don't believe in miracles, just lucky it was just the toes, I'll see if on Monday I can take the recording of this day, it was at my job, I work in a car shop.

I recently bought a old Peugeot, first and last Peugeot, it's a difficult car to resell here, I bought it because the person sold it to me cheaply, and by reselling it I can earn double for what I bought.
Yeah very lucky! And what does "take the recording of this day" mean haha? And oh that's smart haha. By the looks of it looks like nice car though!
there has 4 cameras recording, one of them recorded the moment

My dream that was one of those, it was a 206 2004/05
Got some bad news and I am not feeling well at all...

I'm really glad for Kona.
It's good for distracting me.
yume responses

my day