This topic is locked.

Ani-Love
Which manga/anime character is the love of your life? (Ignoring the fact if you already have a boy/girlfriend or are married)
...Are we only able to pick ONE? ^_^;

Well...Belldandy it is in that case...
loli catgirl most of them, but if I had to be more specific, chii or ayanami_rei.
I want to go with Konata, but I'd like to keep my options open.
sawatari_izumi is my waifu forever. <333
I found myself liking Anna a tad more in that series...And the sister (only because of her mischievous personality. She kept things fun.)

Can we amend the Subject/Topic/OP question to be ONE PER SERIES at least???? ^_^;
Stahn, please share Belldandy with me ^^.
Heck no! I'm a giving person by nature, but much like Belldandy in regards to Keiichi, I 'm sharing Bell with no one except Keiichi :p
StahnAileron said:
Can we amend the Subject/Topic/OP question to be ONE PER SERIES at least???? ^_^;
Alright...(-_-)
Yay! Everyone can start listing a harem or 2(0) ^_^;
StahnAileron said:
Heck no! I'm a giving person by nature, but much like Belldandy in regards to Keiichi, I 'm sharing Bell with no one except Keiichi :p
*should make my avatar Keiichi ;)*
Belldandy was the only anime girl, I actually thought; 'Wow, what an amazing girl'.
I guess my second choice would be Alicia Florence from Aria.. She also has that loving/caring personality.
It'd be a hard pick for me with ARIA: I like all the chars from ARIA Company and Orange Planet. I'm not a big fan of Himemiya (though Aika grew on me later.)

But Alicia does give off that Belldandy feel/aura, I'll agree. It was one of the first things that hit me when I first started watch ARIA.

But yeah, hard choice for me.

I'll come back later to post a fave char per series list. (I'll cap the list at like 5 or 10 items.)
Great mind like 'alike' .. =)
Aria had great characters all around, is a hard pick indeed.

1.Belldandy (Yes I will still name her!>_<)
2.Alicia
3.Holo/Horo
4.Furukawa Sanae
5.Minase Akiko

Would take me too long if I had to remember every single character in all the animes I've watched so far. These are the characters which I really liked, based on personality and caring. 4 & 5 would be too old, but since its anime, I allow.
Artwork said:
4 & 5 would be too old, but since its anime, I allow.
I dunno...For moms, they were pretty hot (probably only in their mid-thirties). The personalities were a bonus! If I was doing a MILF list, I'd include them along with Shigure_Ama. Maybe Sia's and Alternate Nerine's moms too, but then again, I don't know much about them...

Maybe I'll do a MILF/Older women list too (because we all know the teenage bracket is overflowing with choices...)
It's only attractive in anime imo. I personally can't stand 'MILF' in RL, bah, bah, bah. Everything from the name, to what it is, is just BAH.
More of my harem = sonozaki_shion, kinoshita_hideyoshi, shidou_mariya, takanashi_yomi, all of the traps from otoko_no_ko_wa_meido_fuku_ga_osuki!?, kawamura_reo, kirishima_shouko, ryuuguu_otohime, trap!kiriki_liszt, and way more. :D

StahnAileron said:
I found myself liking Anna a tad more in that series...And the sister (only because of her mischievous personality. She kept things fun.)
Haha, I loved Anna. But the way Izumi was so tsuntsun won me over. <3
Mitsuki was an okay character, but she wasn't one of my favorites.
No Takanashi "Kotori"? ^_^ Souta's one hot trap. Even I'd go for "her" if it weren't for Mahiru. She's my fave out of WORKING!!, followed by all of the Takanashi's. (Hope it's gets more material animated...)
Mine would probably, if I had to ultimately choose would be Fate-chan. Of course this would be obvious. Konata's my 2nd choice but I have a longer list.

Other than that the list of who I really love changes each season depending on the characters.

Btw my favorite in Working is between Yachiyo and our fun little chibi girl.
I haven't watched WORKING!! yet, but the trap does seem cute. :3
The trap in Working is like one of those super traps that even I would fall for because sadly he's just that good looking when he's dressed like that.
Xtea, watch WORKING!! when you get the chance. It's one of the better Slice-of-Life Comedies as of late. Even has a little bit of romance thrown in for good measure (executed fairly well too.)

And by Megami, I haven't seen a trap as hot as Kotori since OtoBoku's Miyanokouji_Mizuho...Well, there's Mariya from Maria+Holic, I guess...But he's more "Sadisticly Awesome" than hot to me. It's been a LONG while since I've had to think, "THAT is suppose to have a penis...?!" and/or, "Make him a full female, dammit!" when looking at a trap.
Yeah, I'll probably begin watching it either today or tomorrow.

Mariya is one of my favorite traps. His sadism towards Kanako always made me laugh~
Hideyoshi is a great trap as well. He can look feminine without even trying!
I thought it was understood that Hideyoshi is a Hideyoshi? ^_~ How can you be a trap when the original gender is Hideyoshi? (Trap is Male dressed as Female, correct? So what's a Hideyoshi dressed as a female...???? Are we broadening Trap to mean "anything not female dressed as a female"?) *scratches head* Megami-sama, I'm going meta-physical again...Need to stop thinking so hard sometimes...

As a Hideyoshi seems to defy common gender laws, I think we should stick to using "it" when referring Hideyoshi(s) :p
The love of my life!?
Mmmm .... I do not think it would be only one, I am a girl but the truth is that I do not like men in anime, I prefer the nice and beautiful girls!
If I had to choose, I think that would choose five, among all my favorites.

1.Takenouchi Sora (Digimon)
2.Enma Ai (Jigoku Shoujo)
3.Shirayuki Mizore (Rosario + Vampire)
4.Shigure Asa (Shuffle!)
5.Suzumiya Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu)

Well, those are my love, I really love and appreciate these five girls, really wish it were real!
Instead of one per series, why not support polygimay (please excuse spelling if wrong)
It better than just one, period. I advocated at least one per series partly so we can get a better spread of series and chars...As well as see how much overlap we get in terms of char preferences.

Full polygamy would result in possible lists of every char in many series...Like any Key-related series. (I like damn near every girl in KANON to some degree. AIR and CLANNAD are a little different though.)

Anyway: A fellow Asa fan! I like both Asa and Kaede...But personality-wise, Asa wins. She's much more fun. Kaede's sweet...but is a little too introverted/self-conscious of her positon/situation.

I'd go for Inner Moka in R+V...And Nagato or Future Mikuru in Haruhi. (Cuda, you'd probably take the Imouto in Haruhi, wouldn't you? ^_~)

Oh, for a side topic:

Which character(s) would you like as a child? (Limit one Per Series, like the main topic.)

Me, personally:

• The Koromo (Saki)
  • Ana Coppola (Ichigo Mashimaro)
There're others of thought of like that in the past...Can't recall right now though...

Hmm...Any thoughts on siblings?
Kyons little sister of course =).
O and might as well add Ushio, and Mei from clanned.

I probably know a few more, but enough is enough.
Actually, I think I'd want Mei as my sister.

Kyon no Imouto is cute...But she doesn't pop up often enough in the series...
I really like to have Kokoa-chan as Imouto,I think it would be a good experience! isn't it?

Kyon no imouto!?
Mmmm ..... she is very pretty, would be a good little sister.
Actually the personality of my little sister looks a lot like Kagome-chan (Asu no Yoichi)
She is sooo cute!......(^_^)
StahnAileron said:
Which character(s) would you like as a child? (Limit one Per Series, like the main topic.)

Me, personally:

• The Koromo (Saki)
  • Ana Coppola (Ichigo Mashimaro)
There're others of thought of like that in the past...Can't recall right now though...

Hmm...Any thoughts on siblings?
You can start your own topic you know. You don't have to relay on another user to start your topic.