Hey, does anyone know who the karaoke singer who gives you the "The Midgar Blues" music disc in FFVII Remake is?
I'm not completely sure, but if I'm correct the karaoke singer who gives you the "The Midgar Blues" music disc is the karaoke singer who gives you the "The Midgar Blues" music disc.
I found a friend I play Hentai games with.
It started by sending him a steam remote play invite as a joke, but he actually liked it.

Still feels a little strange though.
Just finished StarCraft 2, might play some multiplayer. Also about to try Demons Souls.
Unreal Engine 5 - Official PS5 Real-Time Tech Demo, that a lot of triangles, and the graphics of this new Tomb Raider looks very good!!, but seriously, really impressive graphics, but I'm a little suspicious.

16 times the triangles
Todd Howard

I started playing Need for Speed: Underground 2 after many years, I'm almost completing, then I want to play NFS: Most Wanted 2005, this time try to get all the cars of the black list just to collect.

NFSU2 is my favorite game from the NFS Series.
I really like NFS Heat.

All wraps for your car are free.
You only need to pay for upgrades and body parts.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
I really like NFS Heat.
If they remove the story and the characters in the new need for speed games I would play the game, maybe I could even enjoy.

> Me implying that my pc runs the game.

Since it's EA I don't doubt you have to pay with real money.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
iirc wraps (anime and racing) are also free in Forza Horizon 2, 3 and 4.

Just completed Half-Life Alyx.
Highly recommend this game. It has been an amazing experience.
Combat, puzzles, story, graphics, everything is fantastic.
If you played any game of the Half-Life series, you should check this out.
The new Terraria patch is nice. Been playing some indies as well.

The Gardens Between: 6/10
Old Man's Journey: 3/10
Figment: 6/10
Opus Magnum: 9/10 (The first Zachtronics game where I haven't wanted to blow my brains out after like 3 levels)
I went back to playing Trackmania United today, what the hell happened to my reflexes in 2 months without playing, it will take me a few days to get used to.
RyuZU said:
I went back to playing Trackmania United today, what the hell happened to my reflexes in 2 months without playing, it will take me a few days to get used to.
What did you think would happen to them after 2 months?

I often do something else for a while if I can't succeed at something in a game in order to recalibrate my reflexes.
The same applies with not playing for a while. You have to recalibrate.

Btw, I have valorant now \ (•◡•) /
I've played nearly the entire Armored Core series (I have AC2 and it's expansion, but the gameplay sucked so I didn't bother beating it. Formula Front is a whole other type of game so I never quite got into it.) I own almost all the games (I'm just missing AC4 proper: played a friend's copy to completion though. I prefer For Answer though.)

Yeah, new X-COM in the works. It's an FPS though. We'll see how that works out...

VC was very worthwhile for the story. Gameplay was fun too. The game engine and art style was quite pleasant to watch. I'm hoping the PSP VC game gets translated to English. I like VC's gameplay system.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
What did you think would happen to them after 2 months?

I often do something else for a while if I can't succeed at something in a game in order to recalibrate my reflexes.
The same applies with not playing for a while. You have to recalibrate.

Btw, I have valorant now \ (•◡•) /
Yeah xD

Valorant, days ago a friend told me that this game is good, by the videos I watched it looks fun, reminds me of cs:go, but with skill.

Lucifer656 said:
I've played nearly the entire Armored Core series (I have AC2 and it's expansion, but the gameplay sucked so I didn't bother beating it. Formula Front is a whole other type of game so I never quite got into it.) I own almost all the games (I'm just missing AC4 proper: played a friend's copy to completion though. I prefer For Answer though.)
A mecha game, interesting, I didn't know about this series.
I've been mostly focused on Elder scrolls blades myself it may seem bland compared to other Scrolls games but it's actually rather fun to play though i hate that they recycle the same map for almost all side jobs and main quests,

Overall i think the game could use some balancing then it could actually be fun to play mainly pointing out on how broken shields are and the case of random crashes for no darn reason.

:Edit the game gets really freaking repetitive after you complete a certain story based boss, Which has made me quit the game:
Soyny "The Furryture of Gaming"

Western dinosaur vs Eastern dinosaur

But there were some games that interested me.

Hitman: Absolution free on GOG, I've played it before, but I don't remember much of the game, or if I liked it or not.

Free on Epic Games Store

ARK: Survival Evolved

SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION
Bruh I had the same thought when I saw that shit. I was like, "People are gonna have a fucking field day with this."

...Oh my god the fucking comments and dislike ratio on the video are priceless. I don't wanna shit on someone's dream and hard work, but damn.

The games I'm def most excited about are RE8 and HORIZON!!!!
otaku_emmy said:
Bruh I had the same thought when I saw that shit. I was like, "People are gonna have a fucking field day with this."

...Oh my god the fucking comments and dislike ratio on the video are priceless. I don't wanna shit on someone's dream and hard work, but damn.

The games I'm def most excited about are RE8 and HORIZON!!!!
xD, when I started watching the live stream, I expected to see games that would use the full potential of PS5 and they come up with this thing.

The ones I was interested in

I recently found out that Persona 4 has been released on PC and is available to be purchased on steam, I bet some hardcore persona fans are excited although i myself don't go in that category.
Cyberpunk 2077 was originally set to release on April 16th, then was postponed to September.

fans (A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad)

postponed again to November

postponed again to 2077

This game has been in production for 7 years, although I lost 99% of interest in the game last year, 1% of me at least want to see gameplay videos, more for the scenery, I like cyberpunk scenery.

And I still suspect that they will use current events as an excuse to postpone it to 2021.
I play online games mostly, Clash of Clans and different puzzle games. Quite entertaining. I always use vpn from https://veepn.com/ to bypass all restrictions and protect my privacy while playing. There are so many snoopers these days.
Soyny censorship hypocrisy/Double standard

Soyny 101

more hipocrisy

More

Nothing more pathetic than a Japanese company censoring Japanese games, but it was obvious, after all Soyny moved Playstation headquarters from Tokyo to Commiefornia, what could possibly go wrong?

Finally The Last of Us 2 was released, thanks to the unknown hero who leaked spoilers of the game, Soyny had to release it fast, and I had seen the spoilers, if I'm not mistaken only 2 was wrong, the rest correct, has anyone here ever played it? if yes what did you think?, people are detonating the game in Metacritic, just as I expected and should be, currently Naughty Dog has the worst fanboys imo, and just like CD Projekt, I think they are very overrated, I'm not necessarily saying that Cyberpunk will be bad, if the game is bad, no matter how bad, they will defend the game to the soul.

I have two fanboy friends of Naughty Dog, then I'll ask what they think, but I don't know if they bought it, the game here is too expensive.

I want to play Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit again, probably because of the speed, I played "Seacrest Tour" map several times, after that game, I changed the idea a little bit that a car game must have tuning to be fun.
RyuZU said:
people are detonating the game in Metacritic
These low ratings just make me curious on how bad it actually is. Still too expensive for a little bit of curiosity, I guess.

ot: playing all of the Kingdom Hearts series (currently at KH2).
Wiresetc said:
These low ratings just make me curious on how bad it actually is. Still too expensive for a little bit of curiosity, I guess.

ot: playing all of the Kingdom Hearts series (currently at KH2).
spoilers
RyuZU said:
I want to play Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit again, probably because of the speed, I played "Seacrest Tour" map several times, after that game, I changed the idea a little bit that a car game must have tuning to be fun.
I just played through NFS Heat and was very disappointed. The handling is meh, the game limits your use of the different cars by making it more efficient to just upgrade your starter car, and escaping the police is just opening the map and finding the nearest super jump because to cop AI can't handle that.
traz64 said:
I just played through NFS Heat and was very disappointed. The handling is meh, the game limits your use of the different cars by making it more efficient to just upgrade your starter car, and escaping the police is just opening the map and finding the nearest super jump because to cop AI can't handle that.
Got it, police are part of the fun, easy is boring, is it difficult to use a different vehicle because the car parts is expensive or something?

It seems it is impossible to EA do NFS as before.
RyuZU said:
Got it, police are part of the fun, easy is boring, is it difficult to use a different vehicle because the car parts is expensive or something?
Yeah. When you buy a car it comes with un-upgraded parts and the parts aren't transferable between cars. So not only are you paying in game currency for the car, you then have to pay more for the parts just to get it to where your old car was.

I feel evading the police should be possible with good driving. Instead once once you're in a level 2 (of 5) chase it's impossible to get away without using a jump because of rubberbanding.
traz64 said:
Yeah. When you buy a car it comes with un-upgraded parts and the parts aren't transferable between cars. So not only are you paying in game currency for the car, you then have to pay more for the parts just to get it to where your old car was.

I feel evading the police should be possible with good driving. Instead once once you're in a level 2 (of 5) chase it's impossible to get away without using a jump because of rubberbanding.
It is similar to NFSU 2 in this regard, except that the car is free, it should be like that too, it still takes time to collect money, I played with the same car (Nissan 240sx) since the beginning of the game until I released Skyline R34, and all the money I collected until this moment went to the mechanics of Skyline R34, it should at least have the option to sell the old car.
Completed Metroid 3 for like the 4th time? today felt quite nice playing through it again though as usual i didn't 100% it i'm happy with 88% item completion.
Played surgeon simulator today.
It was quite enjoyable to remove Bob’s lungs without removing his ribs first.
Trackmania 2020, I'll download it later on epic games, the free version must be very limited, it's a shame what bugsoft aka ubisoft is doing with the game, instead of selling the entire game for a price they are selling a "subscription", no way am I gonna pay for it, Nadeo being sold to Bugsoft was a mistake, but the game looks fun, in the end my only problem with the game is how the game is sold.

I recently played Helltaker, it's fun.

Several Official Touhou games it's on steam, it would be nice if it had all the games.

Assassin's Creed MA'AMhalla gameplay leaks screenshot, it looks like bugsoft is following Neil Cuckman’s philosophy of making ugly female characters, not just bugsoft, most game producers nowadays, now it is forbidden to have an attractive character, at least in the West as it seems, but a attractive male it's ok.