traz64 said:
I feel evading the police should be possible with good driving. Instead once once you're in a level 2 (of 5) chase it's impossible to get away without using a jump because of rubberbanding.
It turns out this is a scaling issue. Cops are trivial to evade as you reach endgame.
So many announcement. It's great.

Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown just got announced as well. Get ready to drive on another 1:1 scale island.
Gamer Girl - Official Teaser Trailer (2020)

Games in 2020

Soyny even privatized the video.
COD: Black Ops - Cold War Teaser "Know Your History", much more than just a trailer for a game, the video highlights Yuri Bezmenov, the video even mentions the 4 stages of subversion of a country, it was based on a real interview with Yuri Bezmenov in 1984 about "Ideological Subversion", it was a warning to america, but the damage is already done, it sums up the current state of america, not just America, I got interested in the game, the last COD I played was a long time ago.

Recently I decided to play Visual Novel, I'm not a big fan, but after playing Kotodama I started to have a little more interest, I'm interested in Robotics;Notes Elite and Robotics;Notes DaSH, after I complete the current visual novel maybe I'll play Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Steins;Gate, but it will be very slow, I can't play VN for a long time.
GeForce RTX 3080, I still think that the design is weird, I kind of liked the fact that there is a fan on both sides, the GPU looks very powerful, meanwhile my GPU is 9 year old.
RyuZU said:
Gamer Girl - Official Teaser Trailer (2020)

Games in 2020

Sony even privatized the video.
Sorry it took so long to notice this and respond to it (I don't really use this thread), but that looks like hot trash. Not trash because of quality, but trash because of content.

First of all, you can't pigeonhole all female gamers in to that one mold. Second of all, I feel like the whole "gamer girl" thing is an old meme anyways. It feels like they missed the window of this being relevant because, for the most part, girls (women) enjoying games is a pretty normal thing now. It's like, who gives a shit? It's no longer a novelty. Third, it looks like it paints chat Mods in a weird light? Like they're all best friends with streamers and hang out with them? I didn't get that part honestly. It was weird. FOURTH, I feel like it's all in extremely bad taste because of shit that's happened to online personalities IRL. Like Meg Turney.
Outside of the shitty title it could be interesting. Like Her Story x Papers Please.

otaku_emmy said:
Like they're all best friends with streamers and hang out with them?
That's the case for many small to mid sized streamers. Your mods need to be someone you trust, why not an existing friend?
traz64 said:
That's the case for many small to mid sized streamers. Your mods need to be someone you trust, why not an existing friend?
To me, it didn't seem like the "gamer girl" began her relationship with her Mod as a real friend though. Congratulating someone via text about becoming one of your stream Mods doesn't read as...uh...real life friendship to me.

I'm just acutely aware of the fact that some stream Mods get a weird complex about the people they moderate for. They do think that they're close friends with the person they essentially work for, even though they've never met. Or they start to act like the streamer owes them something or ought to do things their way/value their opinion over those of others in chat or in the "fandom". Or whatever. They become elitist(s). It's the typical bullshit of "I DONATE TO YOU ON PATREON SO YOU'D BETTER LISTEN TO ME." typa thing.

They kinda become like stans. In the original Eminem sense. They can be cringe and clingy and delusional about their worth to this person playing games online hundreds or thousands of miles away from them.
KiaraaKitty meets one of her mods for the first time, she doesn't seem to be enjoying the situation, so why did she go find him? I don't know, who knows, but with this conversation I remembered this video.
It's this really...awful cycle, man. It reminds me of how Korean/Japanese idols are taught to be super nice and sweet to fans who they might not like or even feel uncomfortable with. It's...an attempt to make everyone feel special and happy. It's coddling, but for adults. So they get it in their heads that you DO like them and see them as a friend as opposed to being just another fan. If you can make them feel special or loved, you can keep getting their donations or selling them merch. They'll keep watching the content. It pacifies them and keeps them from telling other people what a bitch/asshole you really are (in their warped mind).
First of all, they did NOT ruin one of my favorite songs...

But... ok, so this girl is a twitch streamer. What does she specifically do on there?

edit: and why was she with that man? What was going on?
mattiasc02 said:
But... ok, so this girl is a twitch streamer. What does she specifically do on there?

edit: and why was she with that man? What was going on?
No idea, I just saw this video of her, probably it's about games or just chatting.

I'm not sure, he is her moderator, I think that's why.
Oh, ok. Then I can feel for her. I was about to say if she was one of those Bell Delphine girls I wouldn't feel bad for her. Well maybe I would, but in another context.
mattiasc02 said:
Bell Delphine
NOOOOOOOOOO, I had forgotten about this girl, a friend used to sent me pictures of this woman doing ahegao several times, he knows I hate ahegao face.
The only thing I really have against Belle is that so many other girls are compared to her or accused of ripping her off when they're not trying to.

But we're off topic now, lads.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KOTAKU UK IS SHUTTING DOWN, THIS IS SO SAD :(((((((((((((, the next one has to be the main site.

It looks like my FPS is back to normal, several months ago I realized that NFS: HP and BL2 was running at low FPS, yesterday I cleaned the GPU, especially the heatsink, there was a lot of dust, then changed the thermal paste and now it looks normal, I tested both games and ran at 60 fps, I cleaned the PC this year, but I didn't open the GPU.
Dust killed two of my graphic cards in the past, so I clean it every few weeks now. It also pays off to buy a tower with filters in it, so every time you can just clean the dust off the filters.

ot: Darkwood. (top-down survival horror game)
Recently played through A Short Hike. Very nice game. About 2 hours long at most.
traz64 said:
Recently played through A Short Hike. Very nice game. About 2 hours long at most.
This looks charming and wholesome as frick. My goodness.
Wiresetc said:
Dust killed two of my graphic cards in the past, so I clean it every few weeks now. It also pays off to buy a tower with filters in it, so every time you can just clean the dust off the filters.
I'll try to clean the GPU more often, what discourages me and disassemble and assemble it, it's not complicated but still, my case is old it has no way to put a dust filter, I want to buy one in the future, I'll take this into account.

I started playing Valorant with a friend, I even liked the game, it was also fun to hear people arguing on the microphone, but I should just play when he calls me, lately i'm discouraged with almost everything.

Riot Games blocked the word "Cara" from the chat, pathetic, I use this word a lot with friends, "Cara" means "Dude" and "Face", but in this case "Dude", probably just because the word "Caralho" has "Cara", "Caralho" means several things "D**k", "Fuck" etc, only explanation I can think of.

I'll also play Borderlands 2 with other friends who are beginners, I'm just waiting for them to call me.
Valorant

My friend said he doesn't like playing as support, I didn't understand why, after playing I went to understand why, your team will only complain and blame you, if you had "cured" me, you have to "follow" me, the team has 5 people, I can't cure everyone, there are other characters that look interesting, I'll test them.
Valorant

The fucking game crash every fucking match now, the game is fun but I'm already fed up, at first it didn’t happen, I think it was after some update, after I activated v-sync it is closing less, the problem is the game, I bought a new headphone just to play this game and it starts to happen.

Fuck this game, fuck Riot Games, fuck Tencent, fuck China
https://www.compileheart.com/neptune/gogo/ As a big fan of the Neptunia franchise I'm really upset about this, for the 10 year anniversary I was expecting something good... BUT NOT THE RAMAKE OF A REMAKE, my god Compile Heart has an obsession with the first 3 Neptunia games, this it's ridiculous
There seems to be a trend with re-releasing old games on newer consoles and I'm sure if I like it or not. The Spyro remake was good, but Dark Souls Remastered was kinda disappointing. Not to mention all the releases of Skyrim and GTA5.
Didn't think I'd find myself here again after all these freakin' years (I was gonna post this in the Friendly Thread, but changed my mind - Gotta be on topic and all that...), BUT:

Anyone here play PSO2? They released the NA version a few months ago and I'm on Ship 03 (Thorn). Account ID is similar to the one here (my PSO2 name has a space in it.) Primary char is Aoki Takao. (Kudos if you know where this name is from. Quite literally, if you find me in PSO2 ^_~)

Trying to see if I can get some regulars to play with. Recently got my main to 80/80, so I'm at current endgame content. Trying to grind equipment drops.

For those unaware, PSO2 is a very anime-style F2P MMO. I actually like the gameplay. (Reminiscent of the various SAO games, which probably cribbed from PSO2, seeing how PSO2 dates back to like 2012.)

If you feel like starting the game fresh (no experience with it), I'm willing to help out as well (as much as I'm able to: I'm normally not much of an MMOer).

For those that actually recognize this account: Hi ^_^ And no, I'm not back. This is an ulterior motive for visiting and posting. Find me in PSO2. (I probably won't be checking back here.)
Hot damn, you're alive. Hope you're doing well.
New phone who dis?
I'm gonna say hi anyways, even if you're not staying.

Hi Stahn. We miss you every day. <3
PSO2 looks interesting, but it’s not my kind of game, recently I'm just playing tactical shooter, Valocrash, I mean Valorant.

"Gal Gun Returns announced for Xbox One, Switch, and PC", wait!! no Soystation?

Xbox Series X/S Sells Out Instantly In Japan

Could... it.. be... because of Soyny censorship in Japanese games?, in the past I saw several news of japanese games being censored by soyny, I don't think microsoft is reliable or different from soyny, but this can be a good thing, in the end I pretty sure microsoft will follows soyny anti-ecchi censorship, this if it hasn't already been done.
These days I downloaded many fighting games that I had not played in a long time or also some new ones, god my head is spinning with so many different commands, I will never understand why they have to complicate them so much nowadays