mattiasc02 said:
lmaoo. a lot of ppl don't know what that term means i do tho.
He was Ukrainian so that might've been it.

And holy shit IM MIGHT BE GOIN TO YO CITY, EMMY.
Oh? What fer?
Ohhh well that’s another thing. Certain cultures in America don’t get it either. And I want to go to flight attendant school. But I’m prioritizing Spain or Ireland. But if I can’t I’m going to Ner Carolinerrr.
Oh, that sounds pretty cool. I didn't realize you had to go to a school for that, but I guess it makes sense.
I don't think you HAVE to but it looks shuper cute on your resume. It's been 2 days since i showered but the oil smells good LOOL
Out of all the European countries I’ve been to nothing beats Istanbul, Turkey. So beautiful, wouldn’t mind living there are studying there or something. Just feel like putting that out there.
>European
>Turkey

Don't they behead you niggas there too?
Cade said:
"Gay sexual conduct between consenting adults in private is not a crime in Turkey."

Also...it says Turkey is a transcontinental country, so...I mean...technically...

But I'd definitely go with "Middle Eastern" over "European". I was just playing devil's advocate. :p
Cade said:
>European
>Turkey

Shiiit they do that here in georgia.

Hahah just kidding. Though rumors do abound >_>
European side of Turkey is just Greek land temporarily loaned to some asians.
Sup everyone o/
I signed up a moment ago because I was looking for people with similar interests and didn't want to annoy friends with me asking them for their opinion on some image I found lol.
How did you guys find those imageboards and why did you sign up?
I mean, it's pretty underground after all.
I found Konachan because I noticed most of the anime images I was finding on Google were coming from Konachan. I lurked here for a while and finally made an account when I had the urge to comment on an image. I believe it was a drawing of the yandere queen herself, Gasai Yuno? Yup, post #132428.

P.S. I still haven't seen Mirai Nikki, come to think of it. Though I don't particularly like Yuno anyways.
Cade said:
No, Cadey. They LOVE people like meee :)) [in other words, they’re ay friendly. Look at Wikipedia duh doh duhh]

And I know this place cuz of nightcore pictures :3

And well the Asians have it now ig. Regardless Turkey is so beaut 💖.

I’m going to Serbia to meet JustIvy. So excited :3
onisonfire said:
Shiiit they do that here in georgia.

Hahah just kidding. Though rumors do abound >_>
God, I wish. I must be too close to Atlanta
Cade said:
God, I wish. I must be too close to Atlanta
Remember when that guy hung himself at Piedmont Park and people said it was a murder? Right after Trump was elected.

That's what I was referring to anyways.
Damn. I misunderstood the joke. Got egg all over me face, I did.

Edit: Although it got switched from gay people to Black people so it's not entirely my fault.
otaku_emmy said:
Damn. I misunderstood the joke. Got egg all over me face, I did.

Edit: Although it got switched from gay people to Black people so it's not entirely my fault.
In my case it got switched from black to gay LOL ^^
Either way...
Man, I knew Brian Laundrie was gonna go off into the woods and fucking die. What a coward.
"Dude, turn yourself in to the cops, you pussy."

M8...
Cade said:
"Dude, turn yourself in to the cops, you pussy."

M8...
Don't choke the life out of your gf with you bare hands if you can't do the time, bro.

Also, one could go the shootout route too but mans literally walked off into the wilderness like a sick cat.

See, I called him choking her to death. I knew she wasn't alive. Then as soon as HE went missing and everyone got in to the manhunt I was saying for weeks, "Nah nah nah this dude's not trying to flee he's just gonna turn up dead." I got a feel for certain types of people.
Why would he do that when he made a clean getaway? A shootout with the cops is something that happens when you DON'T make it as far as he did.
I'unno. A "getaway", to me, is something fantastic like making it to Mexico or South America and getting a new identity and starting a whole new life. Dying in the woods on purpose just sounds kinda pathetic (in his case)...

*Edited for clarity
Rip Maple Snake.
otaku_emmy said:
See, I called him choking her to death. I knew she wasn't alive. Then as soon as HE went missing and everyone got in to the manhunt I was saying for weeks, "Nah nah nah this dude's not trying to flee he's just gonna turn up dead." I got a feel for certain types of people.
Emmy, you're so mystical. It's not often I think this of certain people. Seriously.

edit: but honestly i thought he died around the same time as gabi, died the same way TOGETHER. That was my initial hunch. But idk.
Some men only feel like men when they've got a woman on a short, tight leash. They love control. They don't love people.

I figure he was probably spoiled by his parents and grew up getting his own way, and when people like that can't control others how they want they get frustrated and express that frustration in inappropriate ways. It's nothing new.

Edit:
otaku_emmy said:

and being around shitty people on the internet for nearly a decade
>:(
Serious question, I wonder if scientists can desalinate water and then turn it into ice for the arctic, esp once yearly Co2 emissions become stable for the environment.
mattiasc02 said:
Serious question, I wonder if scientists can desalinate water and then turn it into ice for the arctic, esp once yearly Co2 emissions become stable for the environment.
What? This is completely ridiculous. Not only is desalination an energy expensive process, but making ice isn't free either. https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics