Yay yay
Much better looking than the red heels.
My new heels.
Woeh!
<3Heels - Walking on them is slightly harder compared to the red heels, but still fine.

And I went into town today, for my second appointment with the therapist actually. But since I was there and I had to get some socks for summer.. I ended up going to the female section in a few stores. I was looking for Hello Kitty socks of course.
And ended up finding some. I won't wear these out I guess haha. But I couldn't resist, it's Hello Kitty after all.
I also got these, with some jagged edges, girly :D.
And I got some ankle socks in various pastel colors from the female section. I'll wear those out, since they match my colorful vans and other shoes.
- And yes I also got some 'normal guy socks'. But just boring plain white. Which I don't really like and some dark colored longer ones, which wouldn't really suit summer weather.

I blame my feet/sock fetish. I was planning on only getting some Hello Kitty socks if I found them, but came back with more.
Artwork said:
<3Heels
I don't know why, but I find that knock-knee pose so cute. What about that is so appealing to people...?

But just boring plain white.

I blame my feet/sock fetish.
I feel the same way (minus the fetish part). I hate wearing plain white socks. I like bright colors and wild/cute patterns. Tacky socks are cool too.

Because of my stocky gams, wearing things like knee-highs or thigh-highs would be a tad difficult.

I did enjoy my experience with pantyhose though. They make you feel sexeh.
Hmm. Well I take a bunch of shots and pick the best one. Maybe it subconsciously influenced me. It's just a decently girly pose I guess.

otaku_emmy said:
I feel the same way (minus the fetish part). I hate wearing plain white socks. I like bright colors and wild/cute patterns. Tacky socks are cool too.
Exactly~ I kinda want to wear to different color vans sometimes as well. I just like messing with colors instead of boring plain things. I want some cute socks with frills as well, would look so cute in the heels and a skirt.

Socks in general just add a lot, be it cuteness or sex appeal Emmy. Not to mention they are comfy! - As I after all this time - still do not have a clear image of your looks, it is hard for me to judge. If it's size issues, that's a different story. But with the right clothes even a heaver girl should be fine with most really. At the con I saw some girls, who were 'well build' so to say. And the still looked fine. - Of course there was also this one girl who was wearing some fairy cosplay. As in just a really small skirt and a bra with some wings. That was not all right. Disgusting even.
Fresh and sweet, huh.....
Tensa said:
Fresh and sweet, huh.....
Hehehehehe yes

- bumping with some 'content'

Legs
n
Pantsu
Artwork said:
Pantsu
Daaaaayum. You got a fine lil ass!
Yeah,...Artwork really does. So hot :P
I see no ass. You need to squat, son.
Cade said:
I see no ass. You need to squat, son.
I have been actually. Daily. For about 2-3 months now already.
I guess my diet isn't the best to build a nice ass either.

otaku_emmy said:
Daaaaayum. You got a fine lil ass!
SarahNL said:
Yeah,...Artwork really does. So hot :P
Small for sure <_<
You need to make your back more feminine... somehow. Could tell it's a man.
Yeah grow boobs and all that ;).
Artwork said:
believe it!! xD
Tensa said:
You need to make your back more feminine... somehow. Could tell it's a man.
Artwork said:
Back-boobs, sounds like something that could happen.
So I was getting deep into the definition and all aspects of the zettai_ryouiki and found this, and, respectfully, it looks a lot like Artwork in the picture style and the body shape, so I just wanted to check out if it is he.

Btw, Artwork, you do it awesome as a crossdresser, keep it on!

aradan said:
Back-boobs, sounds like something that could happen.
That's real stuff, a teacher of mine last year had back-boobs, she was like 60 years old,really small and muscular, used tight dresses, so she couldn't hide her back-boobs.
No that's not me c:
Good find tho and I guess I can see the similarities.
You know if this is a trap? I haven't seen this before.
So the custom 'wolf' tail I ordered is finally finished and about to be shipped to me.
Ofc I added a plug (idk if I ever mentioned it here?)
Anyway so I need some lube for when it arrives. Never bought any so no knowledge what so-ever. Asked sancom, got a bunch of 'advice'. Asked if somebody was willing to gift me a bottle, but nobody really said they did.So mom messaged me today, package for me arrived, I had no knowledge something would come. Thought it would be the candy from jlist. She was acting stupid again thought I bought some clothes. Asked if the package was from Japan, tho which she said yes.
Mfw I almost told my mom to open it since she didn't believe me.
Get home > somebody surprised me and gifted me a bottle of waterbased lube.

CRISIS FUCKING AVERTED. omg.
wait, an anal plug? will you use it?
aradan said:
wait, an anal plug? will you use it?
How else will he wear the tail? ;3
This is truly the Kali Yuga...
Cade said:
This is truly the Kali Yuga...
*reads this*

*then reads minabi's post about this in the Philosophy thread*

*is extremely confused*

*decides Cade is too smart*
If I had to guess, emmy-kun,
-Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
-Sin will increase exponentially, whilst virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
That bit.
Sexual Intercourse had always been the central requirement of life.
We exist to make love, reproduce. It's our main purpose in live. All other activities are just ways of passing time.
Artwork said:
It's our main purpose in live.
Your opinion.
It's close to the truth, actually.
Religious fanatics will say otherwise. But there's that. It's religion.

Now, scientifically, you can view yourself as a virus to the planet. Or you can view yourself as part of the ecosystem cycle.

OT:
So is it just a plug or... actually beads?
Uh... Male trap version of kisumi incoming? Uh oh!
Tensa said:
OT:
So is it just a plug or... actually beads?
Plug =)
I can remove it tho and use it as a normal clip on tail (if I ever plan to cosplay lol).

kokiriloz said:
Uh... Male trap version of kisumi incoming? Uh oh!
Ay ay! :D
I hope not, I like Artwork D: although, I guess in the end we don't talk much anyway.
You can dmail me whenever Sarah =D If you want to talk eh.
I am such an interesting person *cough*. lol.

New stuff
Face
Body
Ass

I think the squats are starting to pay off?
I mean it's been like 4 months since I started doing them (guessing, didn't keep track).