This topic is locked.

Could someone teach me how to draw anime on photoshop?
i know its a pretty stupid question, but i would rlly love to know how you guys make these drawings, and im really hoping someone could help me, at least at the basic stuff =/..
i hope someone can help, thanks ^-^
ok first just draw what you want on paper
(pencil: don't worry how messy it is)
then high light the out line with black pen
(be sure to to make the out line the prefect size)
scan to ur computer
then use photoshop and color it by secetions
(use shading and bend by zooming in alot)
You have better luck going to a art forum, where you have tons of artist and some that can teach you.
Most of the wallpapers posted here are not made by the uploaders (well, mine aren't).
ahhhhh so you guys dont just start drawing the anime on photoshop, you start on the paper, wow that makes it much easier >.>, thanks a lot although i dont know how to use photoshop but i will learn lol, thanks ^^
You could also just sketch it with a tablet directly in Photoshop.
yea i was going to ask, ive seen people sketch in photoshop
so could someone teach me? ill be very happy T.T
As Cuda mentioned, rather than asking here, you should ask about things like these on sites that are aimed specifically towards art and/or art advice. You could find drawing and Photoshop tutorials on deviantART, Youtube, and the like.
could you tell me the sited so i can learn then?lol in youtube i can barely find any that teach me and deviantART no results when i search =/
Do you know what a forum is? If you don't find what you looking for (!) ask on DA's forum, if they have one, but the best I can think of off the top of my head is http://www.gaiaonline.com. They have forums for for talking about stuff like this.
Cuda007 said:
(!)
Some people post videos of themselves drawing/coloring & shading anime in PS, so by watching that, you could at least see a few steps and get ideas.
I guess that would help, YT help me learn how to use CLEO, but since my desktops too old to run the program......well at least I know how to run it if I get a new desktop.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_playlists&search_query=how+to+draw++anime&uni=1

5 second search, you just need to know how to search for stuff.
Xtea said:
Some people post videos of themselves drawing/coloring & shading anime in PS, so by watching that, you could at least see a few steps and get ideas.
yea lol, but not in photoshop =/
coladachan said:
yea lol, but not in photoshop =/
Actually there are some videos up on YouTube that are done in photoshop, they're pretty good too.
I saw one of the pictures uploaded here on youtube~
Obviously they aren't going to go the actual speed but you could still see that they started with a sketch and added on from there.