This topic is locked.

Einzbern tagging
Why are so many Irisviel wallpapers tagged Illyasviel? I would assume that their differences are fairly obvious.
Irisviel is Illyasviel's mother.
Aaah along that road.
Why don't you start retagging em?

Somebody probably thought it was the older version of her.
Shuugo why did you mess up the tagging of one of my images? ^^' You removed irisviel and added illyasviel and then .... what? ^^'

Anyway, thanks Vyers for fixing them.

Also, Konachan's with AnimeNewsNetwork, not AniDB.
Change it naow! XD
AnimeNewsNetwork has mistakes more often than AniDB.
Artwork said:
AnimeNewsNetwork has mistakes more often than AniDB.
I trust ANN more than other sources.
Technically we go by whatever the creators name them (FSN/Type-Moon is one of the studios that gives an English name.) It's how we got "Raising Heart" (written) instead of "Raging Heart" (spoken) with the Nanoha-series.

I'm not a fan of ANN, personally, but I let that go by the wayside for Konachan's sake. I'd say use Wikipedia, but they're not very well kept on naming schemes even within the same article at times (not that they're big on anime entries to begin with...)

But yes, I'm pretty sure plenty of people mistook Iris for Illya. That's most likely where the mix-up happened.
StahnAileron said:
But yes, I'm pretty sure plenty of people mistook Iris for Illya. That's most likely where the mix-up happened.
That's only because Fate/Zero is a novel... if it were a game / manga, it would be different ;D
I think Zero got turned into a manga as well. But yeah...If it was a more mainstream manga or an anime, the mix-up might not have happened. (Well, at least in the western fandom. JPN fandom tends to be accurate as hell.)