This topic is locked.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu
I can't seem to find any High Quality versions of this movie, all the links I've found are to Cam-Rips or Low Quality.

Would anyone know where to find any? Rather, would it be better to just wait for the DVD to be released and get a DVD-Rip?
Eeehm, you know it yourself XD.

How is it possible to get a High quality movie, when the dvd isn't released yet ^^? The only available option for that time are Cam version, thus low quality.

StahnAileron said:
Also, FAQ: Links.

Haruhi Movie is due out in Dec.
So until that time, sit tight.
You could only get a HQ version pre-DVD is if someone managed to get one of the cinema or preview copies.
Artwork said:
Eeehm, you know it yourself XD.

How is it possible to get a High quality movie, when the dvd isn't released yet ^^? The only available option for that time are Cam version, thus low quality.

So until that time, sit tight.
Hehe I thought as much. :L Oh well, I can wait.

SciFi said:
You could only get a HQ version pre-DVD is if someone managed to get one of the cinema or preview copies.
I was kind of hoping that were the case...guess not. :(
Misplaced said:
SciFi said:
Hehe I thought as much. :L Oh well, I can wait.
I was kind of hoping that were the case...guess not. :(
Considering how they're milking that cash cow franchise for what it's worth, that would be unlikely...But JPN's seems to be cracking down on camrips and stuff like that with theatrical releases. They play a 30-sec warning clip at the start of each showing for movies (I went to watch the Nanoha movie). So their industry is very aware of the practice...Whether the theaters themselves practice and enforce the rules is another matter though.