This topic is locked.

Muv-Luv Kickstarter? Win a trip to Japan!
So apparently, in 6 hours from its Kickstarter launch, Muv-Luv got funded and is still growing. The fandom is so real with this one.

Check out this link on how to enter the competition. It doesn't take you much, nor long to enter yourself. Though the more you do, the higher are the chances of winning.

And even if you don't win the grand prize, you still have a chance for other goodies.
Yup as the title indicates here is the kickstarter page of muv-luv for those that is interested in it.
Yeah those contests are basically impossible if you cant refer friends.
And it's always fucking Twitter and Facebook.

Oh well. Good luck to all the entrants anyway.
$500k mark has been reached. Now we have Muv-Luv for Android and PSVita.
$45k more and it'll reach $600k. For the INDEX!

Also don't forget to sign up for that trip to Japan!
tensa, is that link une of those "invite your friends to get more entries"?
That's why I said contests like those are almost impossible to win.
Yep. But it doesn't give me a single point if none sign in to it. Visiting amounts to nothing.
And true to Arty's words, there are extremely slim chances of winning. If I do win, I'm grabbing Fluffy and heading to Japan.
I used to weekly or monthly enter one of those contest where you invite friends for +++ points. Never once won, and I bet this kickstarter has more people entering than the stuff I entered for.
that line of thinking is bad, someone who doesnt win since there's a lot of people, has to win.
I'm gonna enter this as well Tenshi, ain't nobody got time for their anime tour tho, I'm gonna consume ramen and sushi till my heart's content!