This topic is locked.

[Help] "Nobody here but us chickens!" message showing up on NSFW version of the site.
I have nothing on my blacklist, and am on the NSFW but am still getting this for some posts, as well as the message that shows up (can't remember it) when you open a link to something that is NSFW on the SFW version of the website.

A great example of what I mean is if you search for "loli rating:explicit." (This is quite an obvious example, but yeah.)

Not sure why this is. Can anyone explain why this is happening or how to fix it?

(Knowing me, it's probably something really obvious that I've somehow missed when searching around for an answer...)
Hi there.

I want to point out that this inquiry should have been posted on forum #16971.

Only the moderators are allowed to view posts such as "Loli rating:e".

Besides that example, I'm not really sure what you're searching for exactly but we have have three error codes on Konachan:

• I'm a teapot: This means that you're trying to view something that your current user level does not allow, e.g. "loli rating:e".
  • You made Haruna cry: This means that you literally broke Konachan xD You tried to enter a part of the site that conflicts with the programming which is not possible.
  • Nobody here but us chickens: This simply means that you tried entering a part of the site with no content. This will happen if you spell your search tag incorrectly in the search bar. For example: typing "Guilty Crown" instead of the correct tag: "guilty_crown" will induce this error code.
I hope this answered your question, if not, then please continue the discussion on forum #16971.

Have a nice day ;)

- David (moderator)