This topic is locked.

Annual Christmas Giveaway - 2015

Konachan's annual end of the year giveaway!

Got 3 coupons, total value of $75!

Three Winners will receive a $25 card each. They are good for purchases on J-List.com (NSFW) / J-Box.com (SFW).

How can you get your hands on this prize? Read on!

Rules & Conditions:

Entry

Reply to this thread ONCE. In your reply, tell us what you would buy on J-List (Jlist.com / Jbox.com) with the prize if you won. It can be multiple items up to the card value or exceeding the card's value if you want to get more things, treat the card as a discount in that case. You MUST provide a link to the item on J-List and a reason MUST be stated. Entries MUST be in >ENGLISH<.

One entry per user. All subsequent posts by the same user (regardless of content) will be deleted. Any posts made not conforming to the entry requirements will be deleted. (If you wish to discuss the contest, please use another thread such as the Friendly Thread.)

Entry deadline is:
  • 31 DEC 2015 @ 23:59:59 UTC
Any entries after this date/time (as recorded by the server) will be ignored for the selection process.

Eligibility

Any user on Konachan aged 18-years and above, with the exception of site staff (users ranked Moderator and above) and their immediate family (defined as spouses, siblings, children, and parents) are eligible to win.

If you can buy and receive items from J-List, you can enter the contest. (You may verify which countries J-List currently does not ship to on their website.)

We will trust you to abide by the age restriction. Any entries by users found to be underage will be automatically disqualified.

You MUST have a VALID email address associated with your account. (See below for more details.)

Prize

Three prizes (3) of $25 USD will be given away in the form of discount codes, good for purchases on J-List.com (NSFW) or J-Box.com(SFW). These gifts are redeemable for the mentioned above value in form of store credit. It is NOT redeemable for cash.

Further terms and conditions on use of the Gift Card will be provided by J-List to the winner.

Selection/Winning/Redeeming

Three (3) winners will be chosen from all valid and eligible entries after the deadline on 31 DEC 2015 via random drawing.

Three (3) winners in total will receive rewards.

More entries will be drawn as well if any of the winners fail to claim their prizes or are deemed ineligible. The winners will be contacted via email to confirm his/her claims. Winners will have a week from the draw to reply. The email will be sent from [email protected] or by me via dmail (or both!).

You MUST provide a valid email address in your Konachan.com user account by the deadline.
If no email address is found in the winning account, the user forfeits his/her claim to the prize by default. The prize will be passed on to a back-up winning entry.

The winner MUST reply to the confirmation message within 7 days.
If no reply is received during this time period, the winner forfeits his/her claim to the prize by default. The prize will be passed on to the next drawn entry.
Was planning on getting the Evangelion x Attack on Titan Shirt
https://jlist.com/category/apparel-cosplay/shirts/shirt-attackeva1

I might buy a artbook or calendar as well with my own money.

Good Luck everyone./
I'll take the same I was planning to last year, this EVA-02 mug or Coffee-Kizoku's calendar.
This time i will like the pikachu
its so cute and kawaii..
i hope i win this time
For me I guess it will be this amiibo Lucina. Might as well have one if I ever get a Wii U. Or with my 3DS.
I want to try tsukkomi with this.
And because I'm a boring person, a calendar.
I would like to get this hatsune miku figure, since I've yet to own a figure.
I would love to have this Akari Figure from Hidan no Aria AA just because I like the character and the figure looks great.
I would like to buy at least one of these.
https://jlist.com/fak02
https://jlist.com/fak07
https://jlist.com/fak03

This would cheer up my holiday season
A bit late for an entry maybe, but still better than nothing.
First I like to state that I am really happy with the anime/manga-related things I currently own and that I hope everyone on this site could also review/cherish their own belongings. For example, try reading every manga volume and doujinshi you have before buying a new one. Well...I sound like a parent now.

Anyway, I tried searching for something that is useful and so I selected a calender (because I buy this every year). Kantoku's calendar was really nice last year, so maybe this year will be good as well. That is all, I hope you all have a great new year and stick around the website!