This topic is locked.

[GIVEAWAY] J-list Japanese Snack Box monthly giveaway! (June 2016)
Snacks wooo! We will be giving away one Japanese Snack Box for the month of June! This is a RANDOM BOX OF SNACKS! It's different every month.

This month we'll have no quotas or limits, it will be truly random draw!

Still sort of spring time-ish! What's been your favourite anime out of the newest season so far?

The night of June 3rd we'll pick a random participant out of everyone who will be required to provide the information below. DO NOTE - you do not need to send information if you're not the winner.

If you win you have the next two days (roughly 48 hours) to provide this information so that I can relay it to J-list shortly after:

• Accurate email adress
  • Mailing Adress
  • Name
You will be required to send this information to me so that I can pass it on to J-list. There are no codes like previous giveaways we've done. This is going to be directly sent so make sure the information you provide is accurate. Rest assured that the information provided will not be used for anything other then to give J-list a recipient for this box. Your personal information is safe with us.

Keep in mind that delivery times might vary depending on amount of orders that J-list has to process at the time.

Note: We're going over the original year so keep track of when you've won in the past and apply accordingly if it's been an year.

EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER! There are no age restrictions and all staff can participate in the giveaway as well!

Please send any questions or inquiries directly to me here or on [email protected]. (Please use Dmail instead of replying to this topic with questions. Any non-entries or repeated entries will be cleared in order to keep everything tidy).

All of the ideas in the discussion topic (found here) are being taken into account. If you have further comments or ideas you can send them directly to me or keep posting in that topic.

Good luck! :D

P.S. I've gotten a few confirmations that people got snack boxes but please do send me a message if you haven't yet received yours but have won. I've been told that the boxes are sent and people should be receiving them.

P.P.S. I've cut down on the unneeded text in the topic a little. Let me know how it looks.
Picking a favorite will be difficult, but if I must it's either Koutetsujou no Kabaneri or Tanaka-kun.

Edit: With the latest episodes out I can safely say that Tanaka-kun is the best show I watched in a year. It's not for everyone, but I seriously encourage you to try it out.
Hmm. I've really enjoyed Mayoiga so far! It's the one I've been craving to watch the next episode of the most soo I guess it's probably my favorite. (with Koutetsujou no Kabaneri in close second :3)
I have been watching the first season of Shokugeki no Souma. Fortunately the over the top ecchi scenes of the first episode were quickly toned down in the following episodes. I have already had a chance to try a couple of the cooking ideas discussed in one of the episodes out. I will be savoring the second season which is announced to start in July.
My favorite Anime so far is Haifuri closely followed by Re:Zero which has really surprised me by being a lot better than I expected. But we're still only about two thirds into the season so who know what will happen. :P