This was moved from the site suggestions forum:

Animeticklesmytoes said:
Wrong. I'm witnessing a hypocrisy and am addressing it as needed. Your self- destructing comment is as ignorant as Cuda's statement; it isn't that simple. You have chosen to ignore the fact that he started his little piss-ant mud slinging first. If you're going to take the low road with me then buckle up.

Listen, I moderate for two websites and contribute as a full-time writer for them as well. One is a closed military site for SOCOM veterans, and the other is a civilian tactical resource for law enforcement and likeminded others. I also write point papers for various military journals regarding issues of readiness, power-projection and various other evolving standards. I come to Kona as a relief for an otherwise serious daily schedule. I am rarely in a serious mood when I do.

As a moderator, If I had for one second come off with the shit that Cuda spewed with his grow-up statement toward any of my readers I'd be fired as a mod and a writer. Mind you, we're talking about adults here, not people discussing cartoons. If I come across as angry here, it's because I'm faced with the sheer stupidity of a bunch of young people whining that their vaginas were hurt by my comments. I'm not the only one here that is against homosexual content, but I am the one who has stood up to try and explain my stance, only to hear others whine about we horrible bigots. You may want to mind your own business at this point Dummy. Your last comment offers nothing. Now, if you'd like to actually offer something beyond a high school mentality of walking away from a hall scuffle, and would like to understand why my point of view is not only valid, but justified, then you may mail me.