vf.nightcore said:
More pointless drivel.
I never implied that 97% of the population was against homosexuality, I stated that only 3% of the current population was classified as homosexual. A few of you are poor excuses for mods, if you are taking single lines from the context of a statement and then twisting them to make some pro-homosexual point. Which was clearly the case with Cuda. You DON'T attack your user base. He could have acted like an adult and just d-mailed me, but he wanted to try (poorly) to humiliate me in a forum. And, did any of you mod step in about Matt's response before Tommy said something? No, you didn't. And the "times" have nothing to do with anything. This is a website and you nor Cuda own it. Its content are what the users would like it to be, or didn't you know that? Based on your various comments, you could easily infer that you're an illegal drug user; Is that so? Maybe the site's users wouldn't like to be associated with this kind of thing. Who knows, but there are more than just one kind of biased point of view now, aren't there Nightcore?

And as far as your threats go, I'd say the immature comment by Cuda warranted a specific comeback in any thread. Until his child-like comment, I was keeping my comments from insulting anyone directly. He did it first. Yep, I could have walked away, but I'm just following the obvious STANDARD SET BY A MOD. What does my being in the navy have to do with my comments? It's obvious you never served at all, and if you did, you failed to learn anything by it. And if you believe that I'm the only one against homosexual content here, then you need to find a new site to mod. Perhaps your sexual preference is affecting your "official" point of view here, and your job as well. That's not fair to ALL of the users here. As far as beating women and your kitchen remark...That makes about as much sense as Cuda's remark about not going to a portion of a department store. Really? Honestly, I miss the non-biased mods on this site. We all suffer for your twisted point of views, just as some may take offense to mine. Regardless, I'm now done with expressing my point on behalf of myself and the others who don't want to comment. I will abide by the majority vote of the site's users. I appreciate Matt's contributions and would be a hypocrite to take any stand against them, as he contributes far more than I ever have; I was just commenting as others did about a mild increase in male images that could easily be perceived to be homosexual in nature. I would just urge that Mods here not let their sexual preference to override their duties and thus their offhand comments in the forum or comments. I'll do the same.