This topic is locked.

Trouble Finding Artist?
Hi guys! It's me, Mattias.

This thread is actually kind of based on this. This is a place to help you find the best artist tag.

Mod Edit: Is this a good thread? I've never made a new thread before >o<
On the Tag Help page, in the section on artist tags, we do have a link to the Tagging Artists wiki.

In the cases where someone still needs help, I think posting in the Tag Discussion forum would make sense. Or were you planning to start posting a large number of requests in this forum?
Zolxys said:
On the Tag Help page, in the section on artist tags, we do have a link to the Tagging Artists wiki.
Oh...ok.

In the cases where someone still needs help, I think posting in the Tag Discussion forum would make sense. Or were you planning to start posting a large number of requests in this forum?
Well, yeah you're kinda right. I don't think many pweople will cum here 3:

irdkwtd. Should this thread live?
Maybe if people ask for help on pictures that are anime related but not on the site just if anyone knows?
JustIvy said:
Maybe if people ask for help on pictures that are anime related but not on the site just if anyone knows?
We already have a thread for people seeking certain images. Check forum #58561 ^^
vf.nightcore said:
We already have a thread for people seeking certain images. Check forum #58561 ^^
Sorry I haven't seen it and ok XD