This topic is locked.

[GIVEAWAY] J-list Japanese Snack Box monthly giveaway! (November 2016)
Snacks wooo! We will be giving away one Japanese Snack Box for the month of November! This is a RANDOM BOX OF SNACKS! It's different every month.

This month we'll have no quotas or limits, it will be truly random draw!

To participate try and sell an anime to the readers. Whether it's with fan-art or a little text spiel (or anything else that comes to mind)! Recommend something that you liked this season or an all-time favourite. Feel free to link to posts on Konachan to illustrate your recommendation. :)

The morning of November 12th we'll pick a random participant out of everyone who will be required to provide the information below. DO NOTE - you do not need to send information if you're not the winner.

If you win you have the next two days (roughly 48 hours) to provide this information so that I can relay it to J-list shortly after:

• Accurate email address
  • Mailing address
  • Name
You will be required to send this information to me so that I can pass it on to J-list. There are no codes like previous giveaways we've done. This is going to be directly sent so make sure the information you provide is accurate. Rest assured that the information provided will not be used for anything other then to give J-list a recipient for this box. Your personal information is safe with us.

Keep in mind that delivery times might vary depending on amount of orders that J-list has to process at the time.

Note: We're going over the original year so keep track of when you've won in the past and apply accordingly if it's been an year.

EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER! There are no age restrictions and all staff can participate in the giveaway as well!

Please send any questions or inquiries directly to me here or on [email protected]. (Please use Dmail instead of replying to this topic with questions. Any non-entries or repeated entries will be cleared in order to keep everything tidy).

All of the ideas in the discussion topic (found here) are being taken into account. If you have further comments or ideas you can send them directly to me or keep posting in that topic.

Good luck! :D

I'm getting messages that people are receiving their boxes from the later winners, so if your box hasn't arrived yet (and it's been a while) it probably got lost somewhere in shipping. If that is the case then please let me know.
I'm going to reccomend to anyone who hasn't seen this movie.

Kimi no Na wa
This movie is what you would expect from a work of Makoto Shinkai. The animation quality and detail will blow you away and the characters we're portayed so well that I felt I knew so much about them for that 1 hour 40 minutes (however long it was).

The story is a supernatural kind of romance and is just overall very touching and I find that very clever elements have been used to engage the viewer. Some scenes look like they were filmed with a camera!

So if you haven't checked it out yet, I suggest that you do. I'm definitely buying the blu-ray when it's released.
Hey there,
sythys here. If u haven't seen Neon Gennesis Evangelion yet, you should start watching the series or the movies right now. The Anime comes in Episodes but also got a color reworked Movie series.

In the psycho-mech-fighting-drama you watch along shinji in his circumstance as the pilot of a mech. He slowly unravels the truth about his family and the modern society he is living in.

I'm rewatching the anime annual to remember its feelings. So go watch it!

@HarukaNanase on my way to watch "Kimi no Na wa"
Cat Soup is an OVA about a cat trying to resurrect his brother. I think. It's only half an hour just go watch it.
If you're tired of your same old serious, military mecha anime, do I got the show for you! Introducing Patlabor! Follow the day to day adventures of a police unit as they use their Patlabors do deal with the crime you expect to happen when construction mecha become popular, from drunk fights, to conspiracies, to just fighting boredom. While not always having their mechs take part, the cast offers a ton of fun characters to watch and laugh at! It's an oldie, but a goodie!