This topic is locked.

[GIVEAWAY] J-list Japanese Snack Box monthly giveaway! (December 2016)
Snacks wooo! We will be giving away one Japanese Snack Box for the month of December! This is a RANDOM BOX OF SNACKS! It's different every month.

This month we'll have no quotas or limits, it will be truly random draw!

To participate share your ideal Christmas gift with us! (It doesn't have to be real!) Feel free to use images from Konachan or J-list itself to exemplify your post.

The morning of December 20th we'll pick a random participant out of everyone who will be required to provide the information below. DO NOTE - you do NOT need to send information if you're not the winner.

If you win you have the next two days (roughly 48 hours) to provide this information so that I can relay it to J-list shortly after:

• Accurate email address
  • Mailing address
  • Name
You will be required to send this information to me so that I can pass it on to J-list. There are no codes like previous giveaways we've done. This is going to be directly sent so make sure the information you provide is accurate. Rest assured that the information provided will not be used for anything other then to give J-list a recipient for this box. Your personal information is safe with us.

Keep in mind that delivery times might vary depending on amount of orders that J-list has to process at the time.

Note: We're going over the original year so keep track of when you've won in the past and apply accordingly if it's been an year.

EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER! There are no age restrictions and all staff can participate in the giveaway as well!

Please send any questions or inquiries directly to me here or on [email protected]. (Please use Dmail instead of replying to this topic with questions. Any non-entries or repeated entries will be cleared in order to keep everything tidy).

All of the ideas in the discussion topic (found here) are being taken into account. If you have further comments or ideas you can send them directly to me or keep posting in that topic.

Good luck! :D

I do not yet have information if we'll have a Christmas giveaway this year. I'll let you all know as soon as I know. :3
Well, barring money and gift certificates, I guess the ideal gift right now would be a notice from an ISP saying DSL or Cable internet (or better yet, fiber) is now available in my area...
Gundam Kyrios, hands down. Effectively infinite operating time without refuel, versatile combat capabilities, cloaking, and hey, it's a Gundam!
My ideal Christmas gift would be the second season of Shingeki no Kyojin. o_o