YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT (orig. Hatsune Miku would be a terrible wife)
This is a place to make fun of a fictional entity. I'll start. She only has that one stupid hair style and takes up 2 bottle of shampoo to wash, you know how much money it takes to maintain that hair? And that all comes out of your wallet.
Brin said:
And that all comes out of your wallet.
Bitch is an international pop music icon. I ain't paying for her ass.
Cade said:
Bitch is an international pop music icon. I ain't paying for her ass.
she spends all her money on drugs
I think Miss Monochrome is a lot cooler, cuter, and a better character overall than a lot of the Vocaloids.
What's Miss Monochrome?
But then again, I never liked Miku much. Maybe a couple of months into Vocaloid, and then I was like "OH SHIT DAMN! What an attention whore."
Tensa said:
What's Miss Monochrome?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Monochrome

The anime is pretty good too.

Over the years, Konachan has made me pretty sick of Miku. XD
lol, miku/vocaloid doesnt even have an anime, does she/it
otaku_emmy said:
Over the years, Konachan has made me pretty sick of Miku. XD
Every damned day, a new Miku is created. (~=_=)~

Or rather, a thousand new Mikus.

Familiarity breeds contempt fits here.
Freenight said:
Every damned day, a new Miku is created. (~=_=)~

Or rather, a thousand new Mikus.

Familiarity breeds contempt fits here.
And no one ever did make a Racing Miku tag...

Visually speaking, I think Yowane Haku is a really pretty Vocaloid. But she doesn't seem popular at all.
._ . .... well, I knew of it already but thanks?
Tensa said:
._ . .... well, I knew of it already but thanks?
Sorry, I'm confused. You asked what she was, so I thought...you didn't know about her.
Don't blame Miku for her high squeaky voice; you should blame Saki Fujita on whose voice Miku is based. Miku by extension has an extensive voice acting career featuring in many animes
I can't stand vocaloids in general. Yeah they look cool and cute respectively, but I can't stand the vocals, especially when some are sung faster than a human can replicate. I just find it a pitch perfect musical whine.
Brin said:
takes up 2 bottle of shampoo to wash, you know how much money it takes to maintain that hair?
It don't take that much shampoo to maintain that hairstyle, though.
Shizko said:
It don't take that much shampoo to maintain that hairstyle, though.
but the thing is im making fun of a fictional character so i can say what ever i want.
As can Shiz...or me...or my cat...

Why is this thread even a thing?
Jack_Le_Breton said:
I didn't know what to do with it and no other Mod has shut it down yet.
Jack_Le_Breton said:

someone was saying they wanted to marry miku on a recent post and someone else said to move it to the forum so i did just that. 8)
I understand loving a character (even loving them to the point of it feeling like genuine love), but seriously wanting to marry someone who doesn't exist smacks of mental illness.

Although I think it is less insane than those people who are love with and engage in physical relationships with inanimate objects.
otaku_emmy said:
I didn't know what to do with it and no other Mod has shut it down yet.
Why would it need to be shut down? Are we only allowed to converse in the general topics?
Cade said:
Why would it need to be shut down? Are we only allowed to converse in the general topics?
*shrugs* We don't have a hive mind so I don't know what the others would think about it.

But there is another thread for talking about literally anything, and the subject matter of this thread hasn't really been clearly defined, imo. I mean, you can only talk about how shitty a waifu Miku would be so much.

Like I said, I'm not going to get rid of it or lock it or anything. I don't care.
otaku_emmy said:

Although I think it is less insane than those people who are love with and engage in physical relationships with inanimate objects.
I hear people on reddit masturbate to amiibos and dont clean them so there's that :/
Brin said:
I hear people on reddit masturbate to amiibos and dont clean them so there's that :/
Those are still characters though.

And people who do that need to be hurt.
otaku_emmy said:

And people who do that need to be hurt.
yeah, those dolls cost a lot of money, i hear D:
Brin said:
yeah, those dolls cost a lot of money, i hear D:
Amiibos aren't dolls, and that wasn't my point.

But anyway.
otaku_emmy said:
Amiibos aren't dolls, and that wasn't my point.
I was calling them dolls like how people get mad when you call an action figure a doll :p
Brin said:
I was calling them dolls like how people get mad when you call an action figure a doll :p
Apologies. I'd have no way of knowing you were making a joke.
otaku_emmy said:
Apologies. I'd have no way of knowing you were making a joke.
it's fine, i could see how you couldnt know that was a joke
Brin said:
oh, uhhh, I think miku would be a great wife lol.

on account of her attractiveness.
onisonfire said:
oh, uhhh, I think miku would be a great wife lol.
on account of her attractiveness.
Trophy wives require expensive upkeep.