This topic is locked.

Deleted Post
I posted a picture, and 4 days later it was deleted without a reason -.-'
Why`? I did this picture with photoshop, so here was only one of it...
http://konachan.com/post/show/89066
I only saw this:
This post was deleted. Reason: . MD5: 1908d12f53c16421d0905e5e8c2d5255
Wtf`?
no moderator approved it, so it's automatically deleted after 3 days.
Davis_500 said:
no moderator approved it, so it's automatically deleted after 3 days.
Oh, but what can I do now`?
Do i have to upload this picture again or can moderator appove it `?
if it didn't get approved a first time , i wouldn't try it again(might be riskin' a ban)
this and this might answer your questions.
Ok thx for help :)
Hm, but the picture had many favorites, and
is there a way to 'unlock' the picture or that I can see it`?
you're welcome^^
actually, ranking and popularity(or, how many people favorite it) doesn't matter when an image is up for approval.
as for whether there is still a remnant of it left some where on the server, i do not know. i would message either Shuugo or a mod for that one...
Ok, thanks =)
I will try it^^
Because I accidentally deleted the reason, "approve not days 3", and didn't realise in time.

That particular one had an uneven white outline, indicative of not cleaning up after using colour select to remove a background.
Ah, I remember that image. I didn't touch it for the very reason Sci explained. The outline isn't uniform and looks like a poor erase job via layers.

If it was supposed to portray an outline/halo look, it didn't work very well.

Keep in mind uploading your own work isn't looked upon very kindly here (this is not a publication site, like say DeviantArt or Pixiv) unless others have uploaded your works before (and they have been approved) and/or your work is high quality to begin with (very subjective...But you have to live with that fact.)

If you're unsure of the quality of you work, post it on another site for criticism before uploading it here. (This will just help keep the approval queue and the DB a bit neater.)
StahnAileron said:
Ah, I remember that image. I didn't touch it for the very reason Sci explained. The outline isn't uniform and looks like a poor erase job via layers.

If it was supposed to portray an outline/halo look, it didn't work very well.

Keep in mind uploading your own work isn't looked upon very kindly here (this is not a publication site, like say DeviantArt or Pixiv) unless others have uploaded your works before (and they have been approved) and/or your work is high quality to begin with (very subjective...But you have to live with that fact.)

If you're unsure of the quality of you work, post it on another site for criticism before uploading it here. (This will just help keep the approval queue and the DB a bit neater.)
Hm ok thanks for the information.
I have this picture on my computer as a PSD-file (Photoshop Elements...),
so I can edit it and take the white outline away. Can I post
it again, without risking a ban`?

For example this post from me:
http://konachan.com/post/show/89361/bandaid-brown_hair-loli-nude-purple-purple_hair-ta
Here I removed the white outlines and made it so,
that it lokks like one picture...
If the new version is at least as good as the post you linked as an example, it should be okay. It still needs to go through the approval queue anyway, so you're still at the mercy of the Mods regardless.

If you have other questions, just dmail one of the mods. I'm gonna lock this thread so others don't start questioning/asking why their posts got deleted.