gynophobia: fear of women
My gender studies teacher. Interesting... I don't understand why tf someone would have gynephobia unless if they were abused by women or something. I mean one thing is misogyny, but gynephobia... huh?
I know this is a little long, and it's more of a story, but it was too good not to share with you lovely folks:

Eternity by Calvin Klein
Omg... signature fragrance... maybe I should start seriously looking into getting a signature fragrance for myself... I could tell you myself that smelling a certain scent randomly and knowing it's that fragrance from your old boo hurts like a biiiiiiitch.

But loool she so petty :p. But I don't... like the phenomena of girls getting mad at the "other woman", when in reality they need to be more mad at their MAN, for playing. Like, "this woman felt nothing about breaking up my marriage and destroying my children’s lives I figured she needed a little bit of payback" -Ok but if you gonna give the other woman shit, give your man TWICE the more shit. Your MAN was the one that ruined everything the moment HE made the grown ass decision to tell her, "gimme that puss". Smh sorry I'm just tired of these dumb lil hos, but hey at least it's not worst case scenario (staying with the man)

edit: sorry, just have too much opinions lol
She sounded crazy to me. That's why I wanted to share it.

My "signature" scents are White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor, Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden, Japanese Cherry Blossom by either Bath & Body Works or Body Fantasies (they're dupes), aaaaaaand Vanilla by Body Fantasies.
Underwear makes me uncomfortable, and besides my parts have to breathe.
Jean Harlow
Pussy gotta breevvvv

You’re gonna get rich on accident, if you keep hustling on purpose 🖤
A YouTube comment on this video (if you can find the comment lol). Cristina Villegas is such an inspiration 💖
If you want peace, prepare for war
Vegetius
He battered his tiny fists to feel something
Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something
Meg & Dia - Monster
Intro to "Atlantis" by Donovan
Bloody hell.
Gordon Ramsay
..."Umami" which in Japanese I think means Delicious:00 Well for the people who didn't know like me, You know now :D
Sum Dum Bizh
You've gotta stop getting angry at completely inconsequential internet comments.
But that's what I like about Emmy tho. It's simply an amusing part of her. I mean as long as it isn't toxic to her life I mean. Sometimes in my imagination, I imagine her ranting about dumb people, and I start to laugh XD
Cade said:
You've gotta stop getting angry at completely inconsequential internet comments.
Hah. I wasn't angry. I just find those kinds of people funny. They remind me of little kids. Like when a kid will tell you something that was either super obvious or something they made up, and they're all proud for knowing something you didn't. It's cute.

I only get upset when people are purposefully hateful or ignorant regarding things like race or LGBT+ issues. Or plain facts.

For instance, I was respectfully calling out some racism against Indigenous persons last night on Instagram. But I never got mad.

I tend to be more disappointed and saddened than truly angry.
As an indigenous Cajun, you're acting like a nigger faggot.
White nudie models shouldn't dress in Native headdress just cuz it fits their edgy aesthetic. Especially after they acknowledged that it was insensitive but post it anyways (with the caption "Autumn Indian" to boot). Simple as that. uwu

If we're talking about that, anyways.

I just thought the "umami" comment was funny. I even asked the girl if she meant "umai" and she replied "Nope.". XD
I'm not even going to pose the argument of where the line is drawn regarding "appropriation" if we're all supposed to be a globohomo society. The whole concept is stupid.

Injun headress hasn't been traditional wear for 200 years. They're a completely Westernized people. It's literally been reduced to a costume by their very own to parade in front of white people at county fairs.
I honestly have never understood the slighest point of this thread as a whole can someone please explain the whole thing to me if they can spare the time to do so?
It's just as easy to wear something else and avoid the fuss altogether. Thass all I'm sayin'.

NEW QUOTE! SHUPAAA!

I loathe clean living and outdoor sports.
Stacy Grant (as portrayed by John Hoyt), "Winter Meeting"

Edit:
PrimalAgony said:
I honestly have never understood the slighest point of this thread as a whole can someone please explain the whole thing to me if they can spare the time to do so?
It's supposed to be for posting quotes from movies, TV shows, cartoons, anime, books, celebrities, songs, speeches, etc. I post dumb or weird comments from time to time because I think it's funny.

People like quotes.
"So this white Karen was tryna break me up while I was protesting, I was thinking 'I prolly get more pussy than she gets dick'"
eavesdropping on a conversation XD
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
Alfred Lord Tennyson
RyuZU said:
World Economic Forum
I like the author's note at the end.
otaku_emmy said:
I like the author's note at the end.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

It's a scary scenario, that remains just as a possible scenario.
“No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. Nelson Mandela

(this is the only quote il make as i honestly dislike quotes)
If you've made my eyes roll, you won me
- Me
Google is free but so are these hands
Person I follow on Instagram
Anyone can be an old soul if you just work towards it
Me