Email signatures which I have collected:
-Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th President, United States of America:
  • "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."
  • "We will bankrupt ourselves in the vain search for absolute security."
~Lyndon Johnson, 37th President, United States of America
  • "You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harm it would cause if improperly administered"
- JFK
  • "When you make peaceful revolution impossible, you make violent revolution inevitable"
– Thomas Jefferson
  • "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.”
~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
  • "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
~ George Orwell
  • "In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
A true friend is one that walks in when the rest of the world walks out
Walter Winchell
Steven J. Daniels:
“A good friend will help you move, but a true friend will help you move a body.”
We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow.
Fulton Oursler
Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
there's a land that I have heard of, once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
and the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true!

Someday i'll wish upon a star
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
where troubles melt like lemon drops
way above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly

Birds fly over the rainbow, why then oh why can't I?
Yip Harburg
Rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero, etc.
Noriaki Kakyoin
'I'm not going to make movies that tell children should despair and run away'
Hayao Miyazaki

'Yet even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist'
Hayao Miyazaki

Always believe in yourself. Do this, and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear!
Hayao Miyazaki
“I’ll stab you in the heart with my nails”
My friend 30 mins ago
“I meant what I said and I said what I meant.”
Dr Seuss
  • A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
  • Can a nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot.
  • Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism.
  • Fascism is capitalism in decay.
Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov
I got all A's and was hated for it; I spoke correctly and was called a punk.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
“Ho! Ho! Ho! To the bottle I go
To heal my heart and drown my woe
Rain may fall, and wind may blow
And many miles be still to go
But under a tall tree will I lie
And let the clouds go sailing by”
J.R.R. Tolkien
On the bottom, all are equal, officer and sailor.
Полмили до дна - A half mile to the bottom
I cannot trust a man to control others who cannot control himself.
General Robert E. Lee
otaku_emmy said:
“She’ll never be MC”
Mariah Carey
Spike is eating a plate of stir-fried bell peppers that Jet made.

Spike: Uh, listen Jet. You said "bell peppers and beef." There's no beef in here. So you wouldn't really call it "bell peppers and beef," now would you?

Jet: Yes, I would.

Spike: Well, it's *not*!

Jet: It is when you're broke!
Cowboy Bebop
The Great Pallid One:
I don't hate my job, I just don't have any respect for it.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
Professor Richard Dawkins
I deny that quote.

In a manner of speaking, the existence of God is undeniable.

Problem is, how do you interpret God?
For me, as a physicist, it all comes down to the four fundamental forces which are gravity, electromagnetic, weak and strong. There's a point of beginning, as conclusions have been drawn from experiments. And there's also a beginning, as logic dictates that nothing is possible without thus being so. That is when God created the universe. Or better said, that is when the universe was created through God. That is a long time ago. Finding out the reason of creation is a theoretical physicists wet dream.

It is by no means an outright lie, when we say that God gave us life. It is my belief that God, in whichever form he existed prior to creation, encompassed everything. God in its current form, by the body to the universe, by the mind to entropy and by the soul to the forces.

We are merely of God's body, governed by the four forces.
- Tensa, resident something something, 2018

In any case, there's a point in the beginning where the gravitational force split from the rest and it all went down into a chain reaction which ultimately split the other three forces as well.
eclimial said:
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in.
The gods are personifications of the forces of life interpreted differently according to the nature of their respective racial origins. They're truths universal to the human condition and exist as a means of transcending above our material bindings. Whether any is "real" is irrelevant so long as it gives man a higher purpose to aspire to.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
Christopher Hitchens
We're not supposed to understand EVERYTHING though. It's never going to be possible for everything to be understood. Everything that was, is, or will be.

[Female genitalia] is like an open wound.
My friend Mike
“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”
Jane Austen
You can't do this to me.
Not said by anyone in particular; I just think it sounds good.
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
Mae West
To my cat, I am god, it ignores me unless it wants something from me.
Котизм
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
Rumi
For fifteen cents a day you can feed an African;

...They eat pennies.
Bo Burnham
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
You could say I lost my belief in the holy church
You could say I lost my sense of direction
You could say all of this and worse but ...

If I ever lose my faith in you
There'd be nothing left for me to do
Sting