This post belongs to a parent post.
black_hair gloves hat long_hair red_eyes suit third-party_edit uniform yui.h

Edit | Respond

The shadow for the whip/hand appears to go missing for a bit on the white background
I never understood why the Japanese like Nazi-Girls...
Because, regardless of what the Nazi's did, they have a badass uniform.
May have something to do with them being Allies in WW2? Or because the Nazi uniform looks pretty bad-ass and has a perfect color scheme.
It's bad, but hot, but bad, but hot.
masterP said:
I never understood why the Japanese like Nazi-Girls...
I never understood why Japanese like Americans :)
Yakult said:
May have something to do with them being Allies in WW2? Or because the Nazi uniform looks pretty bad-ass and has a perfect color scheme.
no it's the WW3 in the second and afterwards they were just zombies.
Anyway pretty epic picture!
Keep on drawing this is good stuff
Galge said:
I never understood why Japanese like Americans :)
They don't. They don't really care for anyone...
Koju said:
no it's the WW3 in the second and afterwards they were just zombies.
Anyway pretty epic picture!
Keep on drawing this is good stuff
It is an edit whit Photoshop, I have not drawn, do not know who drew it.
But thanks...
I am happy to say that this is probably my favorite picture of a nazi. It feels wierd coming out of my mouth though
Kiwaso said:
It is an edit whit Photoshop, I have not drawn, do not know who drew it.
The artist tag is reserved for the person that actually drew/created the art. Simply editing an image or combining artworks in Photoshop does not count according to our staff here. (Tag removed)

You may however use the comments section to give yourself credit for an edit and say what you did.
Zolxys said:
The artist tag is reserved for the person that actually drew/created the art. Simply editing an image or combining artworks in Photoshop does not count according to our staff here. (Tag removed)

You may however use the comments section to give yourself credit for an edit and say what you did.
Thanks, im newbie in Konachan, sorry.... u_u
Well i don't really like Nazis but the Picture is awesome.
Animeticklesmytoes said:
They don't. They don't really care for anyone...
Not entirely true, the Japanese actually like us Kiwi's (New Zealand)
Take the discussion to the forum if you want to continue. Any further comments will be removed.

Edit: Comments removed.
You can't comment right now.
Either you are not logged in, or your account is less than 2 weeks old.
For more information on how to comment, head to comment guidelines.