autumn brown_hair dualscreen gray_eyes leaves original scarf steelleets waifu2x

Edit | Respond

Is waifu2x an accepted tag now?
Dummy said:
Is waifu2x an accepted tag now?
Check this out.
What exactly does the waifu2x tag signify? The most obvious answer, two waifus, doesn't apply to this image.
chuy88 said:
What exactly does the waifu2x tag signify? The most obvious answer, two waifus, doesn't apply to this image.
You kidding right? Obviously it means you wanna give your waifu 2x the love.

Jeez, someone go ahead and make a wiki page.
Flandre93 said:
[...] Jeez, someone go ahead and make a wiki page.
Done. Can you check if the usage guidelines are correct?
Dummy said:
Done. Can you check if the usage guidelines are correct?
Yep, works for me. Thanks!
Flandre93 said:
You kidding right? Obviously it means you wanna give your waifu 2x the love.

Jeez, someone go ahead and make a wiki page.
Easy there. I've never heard the term before and I don't do a whole lot of image manipulation.
This picture always looks cropped every time I see it.
You can't comment right now.
Either you are not logged in, or your account is less than 2 weeks old.
For more information on how to comment, head to comment guidelines.