2girls blush bow bra breasts brown_hair cleavage jpeg_artifacts long_hair mochiko_(mochiko3121) open_shirt original red_eyes school_uniform shirt underwear

Edit | Respond

The second girl is now my new favourite white supremacist, before it was Chisa Kotegawa from Grand Blue, b-b-but they are Japanese.
RyuZU said:
The second girl is now my new favourite white supremacist, before it was Chisa Kotegawa from Grand Blue, b-b-but they are Japanese.
Ahhhhhh. That actually made me laugh.

...It's such a shame the Christchurch guy (and then the media) ruined it for the rest of humanity.
otaku_emmy said:
Ahhhhhh. That actually made me laugh.

...It's such a shame the Christchurch guy (and then the media) ruined it for the rest of humanity.
Yeah, it all started as a 4chan prank, and they still fell for it, this happened recently.
RyuZU said:
Yeah, it all started as a 4chan prank, and they still fell for it
Ahhhhhh, so it was them? Yeah, people legit believe the WP stuff now. I try and correct them when I can. Now I can reference this info as well.

Maybe that's why people SAYING and spelling out "chef's kiss" has caught on more recently too?

What a bunch of cocks...

RyuZU said:
this happened recently.
Yeah, because a Mexican-American would be super in to racism and whites exorcising power over minorities. That checks out.
RyuZU said:
this happened recently.
Wowww that’s stupid. And that stranger is a snake 🐍
otaku_emmy said:
Maybe that's why people SAYING and spelling out "chef's kiss" has caught on more recently too?
I think so, inb4 it gets banned too.
RyuZU said:
The second girl is now my new favourite white supremacist, before it was Chisa Kotegawa from Grand Blue, b-b-but they are Japanese.
watchu talkin bout willis?? I know they're white. But why are they 'white supremacist'??
onisonfire said:
watchu talkin bout willis?? I know they're white. But why are they 'white supremacist'??
Check the 4chank prank hotlink Ryu mentioned above.

Everyone - well, some people - thinks 👌 is a white supremacist symbol now.
otaku_emmy said:
Check the 4chank prank hotlink Ryu mentioned above.

Everyone - well, some people - thinks 👌 is a white supremacist symbol now.
ohhh I see. Too bad it's more of a Buddhist mudra after all ;)
You can't comment right now.
Either you are not logged in, or your account is less than 2 weeks old.
For more information on how to comment, head to comment guidelines.