crying fairy food genshin_impact gray_hair halo jmg knife paimon_(genshin_impact) parody scarf short_hair signed tears tom_and_jerry

Edit | Respond

Wait... she's cooking herself? Uuuh why would she do that exactly?
PrimalAgony said:
Wait... she's cooking herself? Uuuh why would she do that exactly?
There's a meme about her being "emergency food" for the protag in the game.

Here's an image pool on Danbooru with a few more pieces.
otaku_emmy said:
There's a meme about her being "emergency food" for the protag in the game.

Here's an image pool on Danbooru with a few more pieces.
Imo that's really revolting like who thought this would make a good meme in the first dang place.
PrimalAgony said:
Imo that's really revolting like who thought this would make a good meme in the first dang place.
It's just a joke stemming from a funny dialogue option. Paimon is safe.
otaku_emmy said:
It's just a joke stemming from a funny dialogue option. Paimon is safe.
I'm aware that it's a joke Senpai i just think it's of questionable taste.
wait i remember some pict like this from another cartoon
alldido said:
wait i remember some pict like this from another cartoon
It's Tom and Jerry. JMG has the side by side comparison on his Twibber.
You can't comment right now.
Either you are not logged in, or your account is less than 2 weeks old.
For more information on how to comment, head to comment guidelines.